|eighteen|

A/N- I just wanted to make this clear, for Olivias POV in this chapter it will be the hours leading up to midnight when Draco goes to her room. 

TW: Drug use

* In advance I want to say I know this isn't how this drug works I just wanted to be Dramatic*

- Olivia -

Five hours till midnight 

Diagon Alley was the perfect place to get out of the house to, I told my parents it was for Christmas shopping. 

I was but I just needed to get out of the house, and not just to Narcissa's lovely garden. I spent most of my day here but mainly sitting at a cafe no one really knew about. 

It was peaceful and quite. 

The gifts I got were simple and expansive. A new necklace for mother, a new watch for father, I got Narcissa a new necklace and a new bracelet that I had their family stone get put in. For Lucius I found a dark arts book that was one of a kind. 

All but one I had got, I didn't even know if I should get Malfoy a present. It wasn't the not knowing if I was going to get one back, I could careless. It was more of are you going to see this as a peace offering or a simple gift. 

Either would work for me but i'm not even sure what I would get him. 

Four hours till midnight

I had a house elf take all the shopping bags back to the manor, the stone pathway was crowded as people pushed and shoved past each other. 

My feet carried my back a few steps as something caught my eye in the window I just passed. 

It looked perfect for Malfoy. 

I walked in the store as I was greeted by the old man behind the counter. "Hello miss how may I help you today" his smile was from ear to ear, he gave off a sunshine vibe. 

"Hi I would like to buy this" I pointed to the object in the window. 

"Ahh good choice, it's the only one I got this year so lucky you" he smirked as he retrieved it for me. His sunshine vibe was replaced with a weird one and I just wanted to get the damn thing and leave already. 

"This will be fifty galleons" his eyes followed my hands as I pulled out my pouch of money. A nasty grin on his face. 

I quickly pulled out fifty and handed it to him "Thank you" I heaved taking the gift and rushing out. 

Once the cold air hit me I let out a breath that was stuck in my throat. "Daisy!" I called. The house elf popped in, "Daisy was called!?" she beamed looking up at me. 

I crouched down to her level holding out the bag, "Please place this with my other gifts" she nodded taking the bag and apparating away. 

"Look at little snake being nice to the house elf" my neck snapped to the side of me as I stood up brushing fake dirt off my jeans. 

"Hey Hufflepuff" 

"What are you doing here" I asked as we stepped closer to each other, his smile was planted on his face showing his pearly whites. 

"Same as you-" he nods to the nasty store I just came out of "-shopping"

"Well I hope I was on your list" I teased, he chuckled. "You weren't sorry-" he shrugged as I faked a hurt look. 

"How has your break been so far" he eyes me up and down, talking to him felt so normal I almost forgot about the arrangement. 

"You know what I know what you can get me for Christmas-" he tilted his head "a butter beer" I smirked holding my hand out.