|twenty five|

A/N- I'm back! and I can't find the person who said it but the whole Asswhoria shit has me rolling I swear-

- Olivia -

I never understood the whole witch and wizard's thing. To all the muggles we are all just a fairy tale, or bedtime story. Yes it's cool to have these powers but I myself don't really plan on using them once we're out of here.

My parents would kill me and Draco too if they all found out I want to travel, but not just that, I want to go to all the muggles places and live amongst them. Go to all the famous and unknown places. Put all this magic shit behind.

Be normal.

I don't hate having magic, it comes in handy can't lie about that. But when me and Draco get married even though it's against our will and been rough so far, I want to make the most out of it. Maybe actually end up happy, even if it's not everything I want for us, from him. It would still be something, and I would take that.

I want it to be just us, no magic, no manors, no house elf's at our beck and call to serve us fancy food from merlin knows where. Just us, that's all I need, all I want. But I know he can't give that up, he thrives off of that, off of being served, having power, his family fortune.

I stumbled to the side to avoid the first years running to their next class, by the way they are booking it they must have Snape. I giggled at them not really caring that I almost got ran over, children didn't bother me, I didn't favor them but they didn't disgust me.

If anything I was jealous, they had time to be free in a way. Make the right choices and everything I failed at.

"No that's not what I said" my feet came to a slow stop as I heard his voice around the corridor corner, everyone had made it to class now so the corridor was empty and quite. Making it to easy for me to eavesdrop. I know I shouldn't but I couldn't help it, what's the worst it could be. We had been doing better, so I trusted him a little more I knew he wouldn't be doing anything to fuck up again which I know he is scared to do.

He seemed to care more and be more involved in a way, but that stupid voice in the back of my head keeps telling me not to trust him completely. That none of this is real and just like always i'm going to be hurt and he'll walk off with out a single scratch on the inside or outside.

"Okay but is that not what you meant" I bit my lip as I grew more nervous, why were they talking. And what where they on about? I was gripping my book bag strap tighter as support just waiting to hear the sound of people panting and kissing.

"I mean I guess but not really, look Astoria I told you-"

"Yes fuck off I know that, but I know you don't mean that" her voice was soft and sweet, seductive.

"Why would I not mean it, you really are dumber then I thought" he scoffed, I couldn't help the smirk form on my lips at his words. I was about to walk away.

"We both know you didn't mean it Draco, if you want me to fuck anything it's you"

There was a moment of silence, now I was really waiting for the sound of book bags dropping and someone being shoved on a wall or muffled groans and moans.

"No, stop your fucking childish games Greengrass. Just accept that where are done, for the last fucking time i'm engaged" he groaned frustrated, probably trying to resist the urge to actually fuck her.