|thirty one|

- 3rd person -

The morning after was a mess, the one thing that Astoria and Cedric didn't think about for there plan was the after math. They thought about the two subjects to their plan but not about how there friends would react. What they would do.

All they knew is that Astoria would comfort him and Cedric would go in and comfort her, earning there affections. They didn't care if they were to be married, all arrange marriages weren't perfect. They each had there side doings, so how would this be any different.

"This better fucking work, I didn't let that bitch slap me for nothing" she huffed slumping down on the corridor wall.

"You're upset you got slapped? I had to change into his body which was disgusting as fuck, then since Zabini thought I was him I got the beating and scolding." Cedric had been scared, he had seen that group of boys lose there tempers fight a few people.

But last night he was thankful he made it out alive and before the polyjuice had warn off. Now the only thing left to do was squeeze their way in as the two were separated.

It was early in the morning, neither got any rest. As they talked in secret away from the eyes of the early birds Pansy had been dealing with something entirely different. She wished that she was just talking to Liv, but anytime things could go wrong they went wrong.

All night she had just been laying with Liv in her bed, holding her best friend tightly soothing her numb body. She didn't know if either of them got sleep no words had been spoken, but she knew she didn't blink an eye.

Pansy's back was propped up on the headboard, Liv's head snuggly laying on her lap. Pansy ran a comforting hand through her hair keeping her calm, as Liv securely hugged a pillow she thought of it as an anchor.

Other than Pansy touch, the harder she hugged the pillow the longer her body stayed grounded. She wanted nothing more than to let her mind float away, loose all feeling. But if she did she didn't know if she would, or could come back down.

A knock on the door made both girls head move for the first time in hours. The same thought ran through their head, who was it?

Liv's head hit the bed with a soft lump as Pansy slipped out from under her. The dorm was silent, nothing was heard not even Pansy's soft steps on the cold wood that made shivers run down her spine.

Is it him? she didn't want to see him, if anything she didn't even want to be in the same room as him. But the little sliver of light still in her wanted to see him, for him to hold me tightly and tell me things will be okay.

Pansy cracked open the door, careful of who would be on the other side. The only thing he saw was her styled bob cut as the door only opened enough for her head to peak out. She stumbled back as he slammed the door open, not even the loud bang made Liv flinch.

"Theo I-" Pansy started as he rushed over to his friend ignoring the one that was almost on the floor.

"Shut up Pansy" he huffed, Liv was always there for everyone. It was there turn to be there for her. To nurse her back to health, she deeply exhaled as he pulled her limp body on his hugging her tightly.

Once her arms were thrown around him she tightened them, using him as a lifeline now. He kept ranting in his head, even if he might have been silent, embracing the moment but he was still burning on the inside.

He couldn't wrap his mind around how horrible his so called friend was. He knew something would happen, but he thought that maybe Draco wouldn't fuck up. But without a doubt he did just that, maybe even worse.