|seventeen|

- Draco -

I ignored the knocks on my door as sat relaxed in the arm chair that sat in the corner of my room. My eyes were heavy begging for sleep but I didn't even blink a single ounce of it. To many things ran through my head. 

The thought of not spending the rest of my life without Astoria pained me but the choice wasn't mine to make, and I couldn't even blame Liv cause last night in the library showed that she didn't want this just as much as me. 

What she told me the night of the party always looped through my head every time I looked into her eyes. Was it true? did she really fancy me and I was to blind to see it so I turned my back on her? or was it just all the alcohol she consumed that night?

Her words were right though there was no denying them, I wanted Astoria. It will be her when I wake up and when I lay down to sleep. 

My eyes snapped to the door as I creaked open. My father stood tall with his hands in front of him, his expression was the same as it never seemed to change. It was stern and held power with no emotion, I don't know how he did it all the time it was exhausting holding up a front like that. 

"Draco I hope you can fix whatever mess you have made to make Olivia resent this arrangement so much and we can all move along" he never cared about how I felt on things, nothing was ever my choice, never my opinion unless it was exactly like his. 

I hated him so much but I thrived to prove myself to him, but why? Nothing would ever be good enough for him, so why bother trying. 

"Father is there anyway we can break this arrangement, I will marry anyone else. Perhaps the Greengrasses Youngest, she is an extraordinary talented witch and fits all your standers" I pleaded standing up. 

He shook his head with a look of disgust on his face "Why would we do such, the Windfront and Malfoy's are the most powerful families why would we not want to come together, this is final so I suggest you get over your little school crush and face that you shall marry Olivia and that is final." he sneered. 

"Am I understood, I don't care if you guys have a dying hatred for each other you will go through with this no questions asked" he spat storming out without another word. My blood began to boil as a loud grunt left from the back on my throat. 

My hand found the vase that sat on top of my dresser and it slammed against my wall shattering. 

/*

I didn't see Liv much today, mainly at meals and nothing more. 

We crossed paths in the hallway but nothing was said, mainly cause neither of new what to say. Even though I knew her my whole life it was like we were two strangers who's lives just got signed to each other. 

Her eyes were puffy and red at breakfast, the urge to hold her in my arms last night when she ran out of the library consumed me knowing that if it was anyone else she was in this situation in she wouldn't be this hurt. 

She has this power over me, in a way I want to be there for her and comfort her. Heal her wounds and care for her back to health, but what I once really felt for her was gone. It didn't transfer to Astoria, no what I feel for her is more.