|forty four|

- Olivia -

My head was pounding, I tried to roll over to hug Draco but to my surprise I got a skinny messy haired Pansy. "Fuck" I huffed forgetting about last night. Just as I remember Narcissa came rushing in with a big grin on her face.

"Good morning ladies I assume you didn't listen to me and drank way more then needed so here drink up" she beamed handing me a pinkish potion, I nudged Pansy but only got a tried groan instead. Our friends insisted on throwing each of us a bachelor and bachelorette party.

Draco tried to fight it not wanting to sleep away from me but Narcissa thought it was a great idea, very muggle of her. Pansy being the only other girl in our group left us to way to many bottle of liquor for just us.

Gagging on the horrid taste I put the now empty cup aside. "Pansy" I whispered in her ear softly, but nothing. "Pansy get up" my tone getting louder, the pounding in my head slowly fading. What would we do with out Narcissa, die honestly.

"Pansy!" I screamed, she bolted up sucking in her drool. Historically laughing she gave me a death glare, "It's your big day" she yelped jumping into a hug. Groaning I hugged her back.

"Okay we have so much to do" she hopped out of bed walking over to Narcissa who was opening up the curtains and cleaning the messy room a bit. Probably making room for people to come in and help get us ready.

"Are the makeup artist on there way" Pansy asked, she nodded.

"Hairstylist" nodded.

"Stylist" and another nod. I laughed at how much she could be like Narcissa sometimes, always wanting to be on top of things making everything is in order. Not even a hair can be out of place.

I nibbled on my lip and played with my fingers trying to suppress my nerves that were running wild in me right now. If little ten year old me could see where I am now she would be, well i'm not sure really. I don't know weather to be disappointed with the way I let my life lead on or just be grateful that I am here today, about to marry my best friend.

Grateful, I was grateful.

The past might have been complete utter shit, but not now. Now everything was perfect, better in fact.

"Do you want to see the dress" Narcissa squealed making me laugh as I walked into the bathroom leaving the two fan girls behind. I took a moment to stare into the mirror, many thoughts crossed my mind. Good and bad ones.

Like, why does he even want to marry me, or whats there to like about a broken useless girl. But then I remembered the good things, the better things that past me wouldn't think twice about when thoughts like that made there way into my mind.

Like, the way his face lights up when I walk into the room, or the way I make him laugh till our stomachs hurt, or how he fought in a way for us to be together, stay together. The simple things, the little things and big things that make me love him more and more every day.

I showered up taking my time but feeling rushed as Pansy bursted in every five minutes bugging me on when I would be done. I think they were more excited about this than me, none of this really mattered to me. It did, like a lot really but married or not I would be totally fine as long as he was by my side.

"Okay i'm done" I giggled tying my pearly white silk robe, Narcissa took my hand guiding me over to the now set up vanity and sitting me down.

"I knew that this day would come, I knew it the moment that you two were old enough to speak. He would not shut up about you sometimes" she said running a soft hand down the back of my head feeling my hair in a soothing way.