|fourteen|

- Olivia -

Things were loud and muffled at the same time. Strobe lights were shinning everywhere and nowhere allowing the room of requirements to be dark but still have light. My body felt like it was floating and moving with every beat of music. 

I could feel the presence of someone as they were pressed tight onto my back as I jumped with my hands in the air. The piece of short black hair that passed my eyes as I turned my head letting me know it was Pansy I was dancing on. 

Every muscle on my body moved by it's self, I was just letting go. 

The four shots of fire whiskey and two shots of some weird blue drink were kicking in. My brain was fuzzy but it felt like heaven, not needing to think, to care, just letting my body go.

I saw the deep crowed of people that surrounded us, it seemed as we were in the middle of the dance floor. I loved parties, especially big ones. No one cared what house you were in or what your blood was, we were all one just coming together to drown our problems in a burning liquid. 

  "Let's get more to drink" Pansy had her hands on my waist to stop me from dancing so she could talk in my ear. The music was blaring so it sounded more of a muffled yell. 

I nodded taking her hand as she pushed our way out of the crowed of dancing and intoxicated teens. We stumbled over to the made up bar looking over our options, I moved my head back and forth slowly looking all the way down both ends debating on which one to down next. 

My legs were wobbly and my balance was off set, I placed my hands on the end of the plastic table steadying myself more. "Here"

Before I could fully comprehend what Pansy was yelling at me I felt a hand push my head up and my mouth hung open. A liquid was poured in, it tasted like mint, the hand closed my mouth bringing my head back down. 

A gagging noise came out of me as I forced the mint taste down my throat, it burned like hell but made everything so much more better. My blurry vision found Pansy smiling at me with a clear bottle in her hand. 

"What the fuck was that" I slurred out. 

"Mint vodka, just found it laying around" she shrugged tilting her head back pouring some in her mouth. Her face scrunched up, she shook her head helping the liquid down. 

"Fuck, this is not it" I nodded agreeing with her.

She squealed as a pair of arms wrapped around her torso giving her a hug from the back. The voice was deep but loud. 

"How are my two favorite girls doing on this amazing evening"

"Well if you must know Blaise, this one ever here is drunk and I am nearly getting there" I threw up a lazy wave as I forced my eyes to stay open. Pansy alway stayed more sober longer than me, or I just drank more than her. 

"I see that, you really wanted to let go tonight didn't you" he teased, "Of course I said I would now I am, I never lie" I smirked picking up a purple shot. Pansy gabbed it out of my hands as I whined watching her knock it all back. 

"Nope you're good for now" I huffed disappointed, Blaise had an amused smug look as his head rested on Pansy's shoulder. 

"Fine then i'm off to dance again" she gave me a nod telling to go right ahead. 

Shoving my way in the crowed I closed my eyes letting my body flow as it wished. My hair felt so soft and smooth as I ran my finger through it as the made there way up my body and into the air.