|twenty seven|

- Olivia -

"How about this one" I took a dark blue dress off the rack and held it up to him, he made a face of disgust shaking his head. "What that fuck are you a Ravenclaw" I huffed, this was the fifth dress he had turned down.

"If I knew you were going to be so picky I would have left you home" he chuckled following me down the side of the store as I skimmed all the dresses.

"Then who would carry all your bags" he held up his hands, I rolled my eyes bringing out a dress but putting it back. I wore black last ball so wanted to head in a different direction.

"You literally have two bags in your hands, I could have easily had a house elf pick them up if I didn't want to carry them"

"I don't-" he was cut off by the worker who approached us with a bright smile. He didn't like this, or people in general but I gave up all my attention to her.

"I hope i'm not interrupting anything" Draco opened his mouth but I beat him to it "No, not at all" he sighed rolling his eyes. The lady giggled at us and then continued. "The thought has just not left my mind since you entered the store but we just got this new dress in and I think it would look just extravagant on you" she beamed.

"Well I would love to see it" she nodded and told me she would have it hung in a dressing room for me. "It's a waste of time, trying it on she looked like she had no style" I scoffed looking back at him.

"And you do?" he looked almost taken back, he did, he had great style "Draco all you do is wear black" I justified.

"No, I wear grey sometimes" I shook my head giggling at how serious he answered me.

"Okay got me there" I joked "Now sit down and i'll be out in a second" he huffed taking a seat on the plush couch in front of the dressing rooms. He rested an arm over the back and his legs were open with a straight face one. I sighed at his attitude, he acted like a little boy yet so mature at times.

(Dress up top)

When I stepped in I couldn't comprehend the beauty of the dress, the only dresses I have truly loved and which took my breath away were the ones Narcissa picked out for me. But this one did all of that.

It was perfect.

I slipped it on and looked at myself in the mirror, I didn't care what he said about this one I was getting it.

"Liv are you almost done" he called out, "yeah coming" I replayed pulling back the curtains. As I stepped out I opened my arms doing a little spin "Well what do you think" his eyes were wide as he cleared his throat and sat up more.

"Um it's-" he stuttered out "it's beautiful, it really looks great on you" he ran a finger across the top of his shirt adjusting it "Wow" he breathed out running his eyes all over my body.

I chuckled at his reaction ignoring the heat that was rising in my cheeks, "Hey Draco" he snapped out of his daze looking me in the eyes "Hm" I pointed to the corner of my mouth "You got a little something there" he scoffed rolling his eyes as I laughed.

"Shut the fuck up" he brought himself back together. I went back and changed and brought the dress to the front.

"So you liked it, I knew you would" the lady smiled as she rang it up, "That will be one hundred and fifty galleons" he spit out, I about choked on my spit. I sighed pulling out my pouch that held my money.

"What the fuck are you doing" I looked up surprised by his comment, he had his pouch in his hand too. "Uh paying" I breathlessly laughed giving him a questioning look.