|forty one|

A/N- Ahhh it's my birthday! So here is something special for you guys ;)

~MATURE ACTIONS;read at your own risk~

- Olivia -
* time skip- summer*

"It was so good seeing you kids again, and thank you again for the lovely night" the elder women pinched Draco's cheek as she walked out of his manor.

"Of course see you next time" he said as he showed her out, she was the last guest to leave.

"Ugh finally" he groaned after closing the door and treading over back to where I stood. Pulling me in by my waist he dropped his head in my neck exhaling.

Giggling I ran my fingers through his hair "if you hold me any tighter I think I'll pass out from that and the lack of oxygen already in my body due to this dress" picking his head up he smirked down at me.

"Well the ball is over so why don't I help you take this beautiful torture device off" he teased running a soft finger down my open spine sending chills through my body.

We haven't really done the sex thing since the night at the pool. Some foreplay here and there but nothing really serious, I'm not sure why maybe with the fact of our murdered child a part of me was pushing the sex off.

But I was ready again, and Merlin knew I needed it.

"There's nothing stopping you" I said bitting my bottom lip, he eyed my lips carefully licking his.

"Draco- Liv dear could you please hold off whatever was about to happen and help me carry all these letters so I can owl them out" Narcissa stood in the doorway with a smug look on her face.

Sighing we nodded following her to Lucius study to retrieve the many thank you letters that needed to be sent out.

With teasing eyes nothing was spoke but glances were made every chance we got. Picking up more then A dozen letters I made my way to the owl room, my dress nearly brushed against the floor as my heals added hight to me.

Running my feet as quickly as I could wanting to get this job over with and finish what me and Draco started I stepped on the front of my dress.

Jolting forward he caught me before I could hit the ground. "Don't go falling for me to hard now" he joked with a devilish smirk.

Gulping I got my footing back. "And if I already did" the only thing holding me back from touching him was the stupid letters piled in my hands.

"Well then that would make two of us" teasing he winked and walked back to grab some more letters.

"Thank you kids, you can head off now have fun" Her words couldn't have come out slower as Draco grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him rushing to his room.

Slamming my back on the hallway wall A little giggle escaped our lips as his body pressed into mine. "Did I tell you how beautiful you are" he mumbled holding back his urge to kiss me.

I could see it in his eyes, the hunger, the lust.

"Every day-" I smirked.

Crashing his lips on mine I arched my back off the wall pushing out bodies tighter then possible, his arm wrapped around my waist holding me in place.