|thirty|

A/N- ahh chapter thirty! BUCKLE UP ITS PARTY TIME- little nervous for this chapter, wrote it on my phone since I'm at my sister and I really wanted to get it out.

Also sorry for the Clara thing meant Olivia I honestly don't know why I typed that so no not a new character.

- if you don't know what I'm talking about I accidentally put Clara for the POV -

- Olivia -
The thing about being with Draco is his moods can snap. Switch without warning or a reason, but mine can too. Or at least has been for the last month.

I get he might be frustrated but he doesn't get to play the fucking victim on this. Yes he had to give up someone he loved but if he loves me as he claims things shouldn't be this hard for him.

After last nights fight we didn't really talk. Little glares or mumbles in class asking about page numbers or extra parchment.

In all honesty I think it was just an excuse to talk to me. Why every time a party rolled around there was a reason for me to drink.

I decided to just fix whatever was going on tomorrow, if he wanted to fix it so bad he would have already apologized for snapping on my simple harmless question. Or at least talked to me other then a fucking page number.

So he can wait.

I didn't want to though, I wanted tonight to be fun. But with him, dance till our feet hurt and take shots till we couldn't let go of each other or we would fall.

I found my way out of my thoughts as I turned the shower off, my skin shivered at the loss of steaming water hitting my skin leaving red prints in its place.

Walking out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped tightly around me Pansy was lounging on her bed with a magazine in her hands. "You know I could aways simply hex the bitch and poof all your problems disappear" she muttered not looking up.

I scoffed pulling out my garments, she continued "I have thought it out, I could use an easy killing curse while we have her cornered in the abandoned part of school which she walks from potions to DA through. And with the body we could either feed her the wolves, there den on the other side of the forbidden forest or dig a whole toss her body in throw some dirt on her then above her put another dead animal to cancel out her scent incase anyone actually wants to look for her" I stood now in my garments like she was fucking crazy.

Which she was.

"Pans how do you even know that she walks that part" she scared me, a lot.

She shrugged like it was no big deal " I have been wanting to get rid of some pests in the school for a while. Give it a good deep clean" I scoffed rolling my eyes.

"Your fucking crazy we're not doing that" the thought of her being gone didn't sound bad but we weren't killing her.

"Suit yourself if you ever want to detox a bit just tell me, any who what are you warring tonight" she jumped up prancing over to me as I stood in front of my wardrobe.

"Wear this and these, it will show Draco how hot you are and let's pray he grows some balls and apologize" oh he had balls alright...

Without questioning her I pulled on the skin tight dress. It was red and stopped my mid thigh, it really hugged my curve as I examined myself in the mirror.