|twenty|

A/N- Ahh chapter twenty, thank you so much for reading my story. We are far from done and finding out if they get their happy ending. 6k is fucking crazy so thank you again love you all <3

- Olivia -

Narcissa had a loving hand on my shoulder as I sat in front of the vanity that she magically brought into my room so I could get ready. I had just gotten my hair and makeup done by some ladies and now it was just time for my dress. 

I had a stain robe tied tightly around my body, we sat in silence as we just stared at the finished product. My hair was lightly curled and the front parts were pulled back by a bobby pin that had an emerald flower at the end. My make up was very light but you could tell it was there. 

"You are so beautiful, I couldn't ask for a better daughter- in law" I rested my hand on hers as a soft smile tugged on my lips. 

I was a mess on the inside, tonight we announced to everyone the marriage. This only made things really, real and I don't know if I was ready for that. Even if I wasn't it's not like I had a choice on to delay the announcement. 

My nerves also got the best of me since my mother and Narcissa told us last night at dinner that they planned a three day trip for us that day after the ball. Just us. No one else. 

"I'll go get your dress" she hurried away leaving me sitting at the vanity. My fingers found there way to the necklace Draco got me, they fiddled with it cause in a way it made me feel more relaxed, more calm about everything. 

"Liv dear-" she called out, my bare feet found the cold floor, even if it was carpet the coldness of the manor still seemed to seep it's way through. I walked into the bathroom to find her ruffling out and making the dress look perfect on the rack. 

( Dress up top )

"Merlin this is-" I was at a loss for words, this was the best dress she had ever presented to me. My fingers rubbed the black soft material as I took in it's beauty. "I know" she beamed taking the spot next to me, her hand wrapped around my back rubbing my upper arm. 

"Call me if you need help but if not I will see you down there" with one last assuring squeeze she left as I was still stuck in a daze. I slipped into the dress that felt like I was carrying rocks but I pushed that aside. 

The way it flowed and twirled on my body I never wanted to take it off. The emerald stones that were placed around my body went perfectly with the black dress, I had a big touched of Malfoy but a subtle hint of Windfront. 

My black strappy heals were hidden under neither everything and it was definitely one size to small but I didn't mind. 

As I stepped out my room I was met with the empty corridor that had the slight buzz of sound from down stairs. The sound of music and people chatting was heard and my nerves spiked up again. 

The dress felt like five sizes to small now and the oxygen in the now smaller then I remember corridor was sucked out. My breathing was heavy as I tried to fill my lungs back up again, my back rested on the wall and my hands on my thickly covered knees. 

"It's fine"

"you can do this" 

I told myself, I stood back up brushing my dress down with a deep breath. Merlin I hope this night will be easy and over before it even begins.