|twenty two|

A/N- sorry not sorry in advance ;)

Edit: All I added was the mature warning since I forgot it, so here I am three chapters later remembering to add it.

~ MATURE ACTIONS;read at your own risk~

- Olivia -

As our lips broke apart I scanned his face that was staring down at me as if he was trying to memorize every detail on my face. "Draco-" I breathed out.

His eyes shut tight and his grip on my waist gave me a squeeze, "It's cold we should get back inside" he cleared his throat. We stood up and the breeze instantly felt ten times worse, my eyes snapped to the freezing water we were now standing in.

With a wet suction noice he pulled his shirt off, my hands hugged my body tightly the shorts and t-shirt I was wearing not giving much to any warmth.

"Cold?-" the tension and silence that hung over us only thickened at his words. I giggled awkwardly "Yeah" we started to walk back up to the house. "Here this might help-" I looked back at him as he was a few steps behind.

My eyes scanned his shirtless top, fucking hell I swallowed the lump in my throat looking him in the eyes and eyes only. As I stood there waiting for him, he wordlessly raised his shirt over my head and ringing it out.

"what the fuck" I screeched waving my hands as the cold water washed down my already soaked body. "You're fucking dead Draco Malfoy" I screamed and he ran off laughing his ass off. I sprinted after him laughing at how stupid we were acting.

I followed him into the house as he cornered himself in the bathroom, I grabbed the shower head turning the water on and spraying him. Water was everywhere, on the mirror, floor, counter. He ran forward backing me into the shower.

"Looks who's cornered now" he smirked grabbing the shower head from my hands and turning it to me. As the warm water hit me I covered my face with my hands giggling, I didn't even notice how close we were.

"You look so beautiful all wet" he whispered hanging the head back up but not looking away, my laughter faded and the next thing I knew his lips found mine again. As his hands grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him my thoughts went back to him kissing Astoria.

He technically cheated but my mind wasn't focused on that, he was mine in this moment. In my arms, kissing my lips. My better judgement was blocked off by the taste of his lips and intoxicating scent that filled the steamed room.

My fingers ran through his wet hair as water rained down between the almost nonexistent space between us. "Liv are you-" I shut him up crashing our lips together again. "Shut up" I breathed out arching my back and pushing more on him.

He groaned trailing off my lips and down my jaw to my neck. His lips left my skin for a split second as he ripped my shirt off, it landed with a wet plop just outside the shower. "No bra?" he smirked diving down to my chest.

I gasped as he sucked on my nipple and his hand massaged the other, "Fuck-" I breathed out gripping his hair tighter. One of my hands slide to the back of his neck digging my nails into his skin making him hum in satisfaction.

He kissed up my chest to the crook of my neck sucking letting a soft moan leave my lips. "You like that" he teased moving to a different spot, his lips were so soft and felt like heaven on my skin.