|nine|

- Olivia -

Days till break: 5

I yank my wrist out from his grip, my other hand automatically goes to that wrist rubbing out the pain. Was there a reason for Draco to grip me that hard.

"What is your problem" I spat frowning my eyebrows in question. His face was mad no furious, my face softened dropping my hands. "Draco what's wrong?"

"What's wrong!?" he repeats "What's wrong i'll tell you Windfront-" he stepped closer to me with a firm finger pointed at me. "Stop with my fucking surname" he discards my statement.

"What the hell did you tell Astoria"

I let a slight giggle escape my lips, "Nothing much really we just had a nice chat" his hand was back on my wrist pulling me toward him. His jaw was clenched so tight his jaw bone was sharper then I had ever seen it.

"And what did you chat about"

"Just about how I stole you as she accused me of" I scoff, I could never steal Draco. How could I when he wouldn't even look at me in a way other than a friend.

"Liar"

"Excuse me?"

"Don't fucking lie to me Windfront" again with the fucking surname.

"Draco i'm not why would I-" the tightness on my wrist was really noticeable now, I tried to get out of his grip but it only made him grip tighter.

"She told me what you said, that she was just another slut looking for my attention but this time she actually had something interesting that kept me around. That the only thing I cared about was what was between her legs, how I have been fucking other girls- you, behind her back" he spat, my eyes widened at his words. This bitch was lying to him.

"Draco I never-"

"Don't you dare say my fucking name, I saw her crying in the common room broken from your words. I don't know what you're playing at but you better stop, and just to be clear I would never sleep with you-" he gritted his teeth tight. I winced as he was gripping so tight my wrist could snap. "You are nothing to me, the scum on the bottom of my fucking shoe. I don't want to ever hear or see your pathetic voice and face ever again."

This was the light at the end of my tunnel dying.

"How vile do you have to be to say something like that especially to a fifth year, we both know what words can do to a person and yet there you go spitting out lies just to hurt her. You disgust me, and I mean it this time" his voice became a distant sound as my brain was trying to take everything he was spitting out in.

My world crashed down around me, everything leaving my body. Empty. Cold. Lonely.

Over one girl, he was throwing me away over a fucking girl. After all these years he chose to believe her and not even try to listen to what I had to say.

But than again it was Dra- Malfoy. He didn't care about anyone but himself unless he wanted to care, and a I guess he didn't want to anymore. This girl must have him tightly wrapped around her dainty finger for him to react like this.

Time started to pull me back in as I was more aware of what was going on around me after he turned to corner leaving me standing there with a shocked and hurt expression. I still felt nothing, other then the throbbing sensation on my wrist.

I looked down not even having the energy to frown my face in pain.

I didn't know if I wanted to scream, cry, both? I didn't just lose Dr- Malfoy I lost who I considered one of my best friends. Everything we had been through, every argument, nag, bicker, laugh, smile, joke. All just thrown away, tossed away like nothing, like I never mattered to him.