|thirty two|

A/N- shits about to go down I-, double post cause I didn't want to post EVERYTHING in one chapter cause that would be too much but they needed to go together.

~

Life moves fast in a blink of an eye a year can go by like nothing, thats what this whole week felt like. One simple fast messy motion, I thought the worst had happen. I was done and over with it, but merlin how I was so wrong. So, so , so wrong. If I could get my hands on a time turner and go back to Monday I would trade anything and everything I had in my possession too, but I couldn't and I had to live with that.

~

- Olivia -

*present time*

Silence, that was the only thing I could hear. Madam Pomfrey told me I needed to stay the night, I didn't see why though. I just fainted people faint all the time so why did I have to stay over night.

"Yes I will be fine, go sleep you need it" I teased Pansy as she stood next to my bed holding my hand softly. Rolling her eyes annoyed that I was sending her off she huffed dropping my hand. "Fine but i'll be back tomorrow I have good enough grades to miss a few classes" we chuckled. A hand shoved her to the side throwing her into Blaises arms catching her.

"Scream if you need me" Theo pouted making me laugh, His fast motion hug made my head spin for a second, "I bet they would hear me all the way in Hogsmeade before you get to me" I joked, we were keeping light and no one dared to speak about Malfoy.

Blaise the only sane one around calmly walked over rubbing the top of my head making my face scrunch up as he messed up my hair. "I'll see you tomorrow, if you need me i'll be in your room" he winked making Pansy hit his chest with a smug look.

"Not on my bed though" I made clear but had a teasing voice.

"No promises" I smacked his arm as he fake pouted like I actually hurt him. "Goodnight guys" I sighed as they waved trialing out of the infirmary.

"Takes this, last thing for tonight and if you need me I will be in my quarters" Madam Pomfrey softly smiled as she handed me a potion. This one glowed green and tasted like unicorn shit, I gave a sour face sticking my tongue out in disgust.

She giggled at my reaction, "Good night dear" she chimed going through a door in the corner of the room, I assumed it was her sleeping quarters it would make sense.

I rolled to on my side, I counted in my head the rows of moon light that rolled through the rather large windows. One, two, three, four, five... twenty five, then back to one, two, three...

A frustrated huff rolled off my tongue, I had tossed and turned. Flipped my pillow more times then I could count, tried the blanket on and off but nothing. I laid wake begging just for an ounce of sleep.

With my back turned to the large double doors I heard the heavy piece of wood creek open. Ignoring it I kept my back turned listening to there heavy footsteps get closer, I closed my eyes faking sleep.

I was the only one in here so who else could they be headed to, unless Madam Pomfrey had some secret lover.

I strong sigh came from behind me, I kept my breathing steady. I knew that sigh, I loved that sigh.