|six|

A/N- at first I didn't plan on making Cedric apart of the story but he kind of just made his way in there lol. Anyways I felt like he needed a gif like the rest, I debated a lot over making his face claim look like Jermey Gilbert from the vampire diaries - love that show btw - but went with classic Cedric. I also wanted to say thank you so much to everyone that has read this so far, or came from tik tok. Shameless plug : malf0ysprincesss , I do updated every time I post a new chapter if you want to follow. I woke up with 1k which is crazy, I hope you are enjoying my story, please comment and vote if you want <3 ( also love your guys comments some of them make me hella laugh and just over all smile ) Now go find out who was in the bathroom ;)

Cedric Diggory

~~~

- Olivia -

Pansy sheepishly raised her hand waving at us bitting her smile down, my eyes moved from her to Blaise who was smirking staring at us with his arms crossed. I looked on the other side of Pansy to see an annoyed looking Draco with a look of disgust on his face. I moved around Diggory standing in front of him now. 

"So is anyone going to tell me why you're in the bathroom" oh shit, please tell me they did not hear us or anything for that matter. My mind shot to the fact that we didn't use muffliato at all. 

"Well-" Pansy started but then Draco cut her off "She shoved us in here while we were all talking, next thing we know we-" he fake gags, or real I don't know "hear, you guys. I wanted to leave but she wouldn't let me through, and there was no way I was going to listen to your pillow talk with the Hufflepuff-" his eyes snap to Diggory "for fuck sakes go put some clothes on" he spat. 

Diggory remembred he was only in his boxers and hurries over to pull his pants and dress shirt back on. I feel my thighs brush against each other and remember I was very much naked under this jumper, one wrong move and its game over.

"Now-" Draco pushed past me hitting my shoulder "I am going to burn my ears, and I suggest you burn this room it reeks of filth" the door slammed making me jump a bit, "I'm going to-"

"Yeah you should, i'll talk to you later" Diggory gave a smile walking out. I turned back to look at the couple still standing there, I don't know if I wanted to kill her for making them listen to that or just let it go since it was done and over with. 

The very last thing I would ever want to happen, I can't even wrap my mind around the fact they heard all that, every scream moan, praise. 

" I just panicked and-" she rushed over to me taking my hands in hers, but then slowly dropping them probably at the fact she didn't know if I used them or not. "It's fine it's over with there's nothing that can be done now you all just heard-" I took a deep breath "Oh merlin" I ran a hand over my face scrunching my face up.