|thirty nine|

TW: light mention of abuse
- Olivia -

Mumbling a morning as I passed Pansy trying to get into the bathroom, I had a right to be mad that they never told me. But I felt like it was almost silly to still be raging about it. The only thing that kept my blood boiling was the fact it was Cedric that helped the bitch.

After many times of complaining and almost in tears talking about Draco and Greengrass, he helps her, he fucking helps her.

"Liv-" she start's, I turn in the door way giving her a look so she know's i'm listening.

"I'm sorry, it's just hard cause we all care so much about you and want to make sure you're okay but any of us have yet to know where the fuck you were. And by the way you came back it couldn't have been good" she sighed fiddling with her robe folded in her hands.

"It wasn't good at all but i'm not ready to talk about it, I get your intentions even though they weren't the best"her smile was understanding.

"Do you want to go to breakfast with me" she ask's with a hopeful look.

"I'm going to shower and get ready i'll see you down there, okay?" nodding she pulled on her robe and book bag making her way out.

/*

Walking into the great hall I spotted Pansy sitting at the end of the table waiting for me, my eyes scanned the room spotting the other three.

Draco and Blaise sat with some of his Quidditch mates and Theo was working his magic with a Ravenclaw making her laugh smiling ear to ear. Pansy's face light up as she saw me walking over to her.

Rolling my eyes at the sight of the Greengrass sisters perched on top of the table snickering as a group stood around them, "Oh Liv you just have to hear this, I think you would really like this book" she called out.

Huffing I tightly crossed my arms giving her my attention wanting to her the bullshit she has to say now. "If you're reading it how good could it be since you can really only understand picture books" scrunching her eyebrows she flipped through a few pages landing on one that she liked.

Staring down at my nails showing my lack of interest. I took a step to walk away but her words made me stop,

"They basically are taking away my freedom, first they don't give a shit about me but now they want the best for me-" she stopped to giggle, that's my fucking diary. I storm up to her to snatch it but two bigger Slytherins hold each of my arms back tossing my back distancing me from her.

"Greengrass I fucking swear" I screamed but she continued, "Out of all people they choose Draco for me to marry- this one is kind of boring let's see" she sighed flipping through more pages.

Not breaking my gaze I saw Draco and his group slowly walk up to the scene from the side of my eyes Theo with him now to. "What's going on" Pansy whispered in my ear, "This bitch stole my diary" I huffed, Draco rushed to my side.

"Give it Back Greengrass" he spat trying to push through but he just got pushed back just like me. "You better fucking move"

Daphnes eyes light up and handed the book over to Astoria, the crowed grew as everyone wanted to see the problem. I was shaking with anger and fear, I wrote about the fucking pregnancy in there.