|seven|

A/N- TW: Some people were confused on what Olivia and Draco were referring to at the end of the last chapter it was only like two people but I still wanted to say this, it was about how she tried to take her life the previous year, Draco had the option to tell Astoria that but he didn't out of respect to her.

TW: Mention of attempt suicide

- Draco -

Christmas break was in a week and Astoria has been distant, I miss her so much though but i'm scared if I pushing anything more that I'll just end up pushing her away. Which is the last thing I want.

Every time I close my eyes I see her face, I just want to hold it. I want to feel the warmth of her skin on my palms. I don't blame Liv for the fight, I did at fist but after she came down when I saw her I knew she wasn't the one to blame.

I'm hard on her cause i'm scared if I get to close i'll hurt her, It's easier to have her hate me instead of hurting her in ways I don't want her to. I hurt her now and I see that but I know she's strong and just shoves them aside. I used Astoria to block the feeling I had when I used to see her.

And I worked in the best way. I found her, Astoria and I never intend to let her go. But she needs to understand that I know things that aren't mine to share, seen things that where intended to stay between me and my friends, us only.

I might tell her one day, but that day wasn't anytime soon.

Mcgonagall was blabbing on about some shapeshifting animal, we were due to write a report on it and hand it in the day before break. My mind dozed off, thinking of ways I could get her back. It then went to the fight.

"That is the one place I have no right stepping in, is with her and your sister"

"And why is that Draco?"

The thought, no sight of Daphne made my blood simmer to a boil, I didn't hold Astoria responsible for her sister actions not one bit. She was, is nothing like her sister but that night she called Liv a cow?

She was just doing what she thought was right by her sister, but Liv didn't need to go and bash her even though I scolded her later for calling her that. Liv didn't deserve any of that, she got enough of it from her parents.

- Flashback -

Pansy was running around the common room grabbing Blaise and yanking him upstairs, she must really be horny needing a shag. She wasn't the best I had but was good enough I wondered what Liv-

"Just go" Pansy yelled while a sob escaped her throat making my head snap up from my book that I stopped reading as my thought's took over. I saw Blaise running down the stairs, everything was moving so fast.

Blaise was carrying someone but they were limp in his arms, it was Liv. Me and Theo darted up running behind them not questioning, her arm fell off her body dangling in the air as her head fell back. I looked down as blood splattered on the corridor floor with every other step Blaise took.

It was coming from her wrists, I felt my blood run cold and my dinner crawling back up. Why would she do this, how could she be so stupid.

Blaise was fucking slow I sped in front of him yanking her into my arms not saying a word to them. I pushed my self to run faster than my legs could handle, I glanced down at her to make sure she was still breathing.The fucking hospital wing felt like it was countries away.

Her lips were slightly parted and I could see the cold air release from her lips. God my brain was everywhere, every memory she was in started to play the thought of me needing to run faster popped in. I saw us running around the back garden while out mothers had tea.