|thirteen|

- Olivia -

The school day was almost over, usually when a lunch felt long it was a good thing but today I wished for anything but. I just was longing for the party tonight wanting to drink everything away and nap my hangover off on the train ride home. 

Mcgonagall decided to assign a late decision book on the laws of being an animagus. It was stupid, who needed to know this unless you were one which I wasn't. It would be cool but I don't have the time or patience to stick a dumb leaf to my tongue. 

"Liv!" the door bursted open making me jump, a thud followed. I scolded Pansy as I bent down picking up the book, she gave me no time to look up at her as she yanked my good arm jolting my body up. 

"What the hell Pansy" I exclaimed as she dragged me down the hall way "I need your help to get something" her words were fast as she didn't slow down her speed. 

"Okay what is it?" she was pushing anyone in her way onto the corridor floor not caring about the comments or looks she got as she did. 

"Miss Windfront!" I heard an older voice call out a few time, I pulled my arm back making Pansy stop giving me a what the fuck look. I saw Madam Pomfrey hurrying over to me with a vile in her hand. Pansy sighed annoyed that her mission got interrupted. 

"Yes Madam Pomfrey" the old women looked like she had been looking for me for ages, relief washed over her face as she found me. 

"Your bruising should be healed enough for you to take this potion, it should finish up anything that is left and you can take off that silly wrap" I smiled chugging the vile without second thought. It tasted like a sour green apple but I didn't mind. 

A tingle in my wrist started as I unwrapped my wrist, the light purple and blue that still lingered slowly faded. "All good" she smiled up at me moving my hand to see if everything was good, which it was. 

"Thank you so much"

"Anytime dear"

"Cool, great you're better now. Let's go" Pansy grabbed me once more pulling my along with her down the corridor, Madam Pomfrey left long behind. 

"Where are we going" I giggled, she pulled me into the potions class room quietly closing the door behind her letting out a heavy sigh looking over at me. I stood in the middle of the classroom waiting for an explanation. 

"Merlin why did Snape have to move classroom, and so far from the dungeons to" she complained still not telling me why we were here. 

She started to rummage through things slamming them closed in disappointment. "fuck where is it!? well are you just going to stand there or what?" my face was still full of confusion still not aware of what exactly we are looking for. 

"Maybe I an if you tell me what you are so desperately looking for" she laughed at herself for being so stupid, caught up in her own little world. 

"right, I need Veritaserum and I know Snape has some in here" she didn't stop opening and closing drawers. "For what" I asked as I started to look as well. That was an odd thing to want, or need. She could want it for the party tonight? Play some risk taking games, I would love that but at the same time i'm good. 

"I need to admit to Blaise he was right to end this stupid fight but we both know I can't do that willingly."

I opened the last drawer at his desk and low and behold a whole vile filled of Veritaserum. I held it in the air yelling a got it, she ran over with a smaller vile to put some in. we carefully got some sealing both back up tightly putting the original vile back and pocketing the other.