|forty three|

TW: Attempt rape

- Olivia -

February

"Liv"

"Livv~"

"Olivia-"

"Baby!" I snap out of my sleep looking around frantically.

"What the fuck" I groan meeting his eyes, a sneaky look in his eyes but his smile makes it hard to notice it.

"What are you doing here" I ask in a groggy voice rubbing my eyes, wordlessly he stood up from kneeling beside my bed walking over to my closet and pulling out some clothes.

"Here put this on" without question I slip on the sweatshirt which happened to be his "what is going on" I run a hand through my hair hoping to doesn't look a hot mess.

"Shh just put these on" he answered not really answering as he handed me some jeans. I glanced at the clock and out my window as I stood up pulling my pants on, his eyes watching me intently.

It was nearly six in the morning and pitch black outside. Finally really looking at him he was in a warm sweater and jeans like me, taking my hand he raced to the door but I stopped him "I promise you'll like where we are going" he sighed.

"Do I maybe need shoes to go there" I teased he glanced down at my shoeless feet, the cold floor easily soaking through my socks.

"Right shoes-" he said grabbing the closest pair of warm boots, leaning down he held one so I could slip my foot in. I held his shoulder for support.

I didn't have the slightest clue of where we could go, but he seemed really eager which was cute. I was a little mad that he woke me up but I knew this would be worth it. It was chilly outside so when we stepped outside I snuggled under his arm as he slung it over me.

The sun was starting to come up giving us just enough light to walk the very familiar path. Glancing up at him he looked so content and at bliss with me in his arms, class started in an hour or two but I didn't even care since I was with him.

"Why are we going to Hogsmeade" I asked playing with his hand that dangled over my shoulder, his Lilly pad ring never left his finger it seemed like.

"You'll see stop asking so many question's" he said ticking me in my side, I squealed shoving him away but as soon as I did he grabbed me placing me back where I was under his arm.

"I have a right to know why you dragged me out of bed before the sun rose" he chuckled, no one was really at the village at this time. Looked almost like a ghost town honestly.

"Sit here" he pointed to a two person table outside a coffee shop.

Hesitantly I sat looking up at him tucking my hands under my arms for warmth, "I'll be back" he walked into the shop leaving me out in the cold. I peaked inside the window seeing empty tables, why couldn't he have sat me inside it's fucking cold.

My thoughts were cut off as he walked back out but with two steaming cups. Placing on in front of me I took it holding the heat close to my body, "why are we here" I ask taking a sip of whatever he got me. Hot chocolate, it was really good.

Shrugging he was leaned back in his chair across from me all relaxed. "I wanted coffee so I brought you with me" he stated, I nodded taking another sip.