|forty|

A/N- Ah Ch, forty!

- Olivia -

Holding my hand tight we stood in his manor waiting for the ministry worker to arrive. We all sat around the table in silence just sending glares around like our mouths were sewn shut.

My parents sat across the table from us I never spared them a glance not even when we walked in. Narcissa sat on the edge of her seat next to Draco after almost a month of searching she said she found a loop hole.

The Greengrasses sat and the complete opposite end, her eyes cemented on him but he only stared down at our intertwined fingers playing with my engagement ring that he scolded me to never take off.

I felt silly wearing it since we weren't engaged at the moment but he thought other wise. 'just because the document says her doesn't mean it's really her, I belong to you and you belong to me' his sappy side really showed in that moment.

"I talked to my mother and she said she handled it" he whispered in my ear, glancing at him as a soft smile was present on his face I nodded understanding what he meant.

All our eyes snapped to the door as the worker rushed through mumbling apologies for being late. "No problem at all you are here now" Lucius nodded, we all took a stance ready to get this over with.

"I hear that Mrs. Malfoy has the paper" he looked Narcissa's way, she pulled out a paper that held the arrangement on it handing it over. I narrowed my eyes at her as her gaze never left our spot.

Sighing he placed the paper down, we all watched closely waiting to hear what he has to say. "Well you were right Mrs. Malfoy-" his large hand rubbed his forehead letting out a long breath.

"This document is fake, illegal even. Meaning that misses Windfront and mister Malfoy's arrangement was never terminated in the first place" I laughed in joy turning to face a beaming Draco.

"I told you, you belong to me. Always" he teased cupping my face and pulling me in for a kiss. Breaking apart I looked behind him at Narcissa "Thank you" I breath out, her smile could be seen miles away as she pulled me into a tight hug.

"Don't thank me yet" she kissed my cheek.

"You can leave my manor now, and don't expect any ball invitations any time soon" she waved them off, I held back my laugh as Draco buried into my neck as he held me from behind doing the same.

"It's over" he whispered in my ear, leaning my head back into his shoulder giving him another quick kiss.

"Well why don't you come home and we all can have a celebratory drink" Delilah suggested, the thought of stepping into the house made me want to hurl up my dinner. It's been a month since then but it still made shivers run down my body in memory.

"No I don't think that will happen" Lucius spoke up making Delilah send him a questionable look.

"Oh shall we have a drink here"

"No no" Narcissa shook her head, looking over at the worker with a simple nod he walked out and a moment later came back with two Azkaban workers.

"You see Delilah it's a crime to use Lemon balm if you aren't a healer and you just had to make matters worse by using it the way did" her tone was clam but anger was smoking out of her ears.