|nineteen|

- Olivia -

Before I even opened up my eyes my head was pounding, I could feel the plush comforter weighing over me. I couldn't remember much from last night just flashes of things.

Seeing Cedric.

Us almost kissing.

Me taking the molly.

I could feel water raining down on me but it felt like someone was behind me.

My hands rub my face as I roll over finding another comfort spot to go back to sleep. When I turn around the figure of the sleeping blonde makes me jump back.

He doesn't move though, his body is completely still as he sat up against the headboard. Little snores left his slightly parted lips and his hair fell in front of his closed eyes.

Fuck he always looked so perfect.

But the more important question was what was he doing in my bed, hesitatingly I nudge his shoulder making his head fall forward. With a sharp in half he shoots up scanning the room, "What happened, i'm awake" his eyes meet mine.

"Um what are you doing here" I ask quietly, he was on top of the covers in sweats and a t-shirt.

"Oh um I just wanted to make sure you were okay after last night" He scratched the back of his neck looking down at his lap. "Last night? what happened last ni- oh" the memory of taking all but one of the pills and already being drunk off my ass.

But that still didn't explain why he was here?

"In case you don't remember cause it seems like your small brain can't. I found you on the floor basically not breathing"

"you came in my room?"

"You know a simple thank you would do" he scoffed sitting up more.

"Right sorry, thanks but also do you have anything to help make this pounding go away" I rubbed my head, as I moved my legs I could feel the cold material. I lifted up the sheets to find my bare legs with nothing but my panties on.

The large t-shirt that clung onto my skin covered me, my eyes shot over to him as he watched me closely "No I didn't change you, you did that yourself" I let out sigh of relief.

"Malfoy-" he cut me off.

"Liv we are to be married, I think the whole Malfoy shit is over" he was talking so calm and like his usual self, which I don't know why I would expect anything different.

"Fine, Draco- I think we need to talk, about this whole marriage thing" he held up a finger clearing his throat.

"Daisy!" she popped in with a tired expression, as he talk with the elf I glanced over at the clock. It was almost eight in the morning. When I looked back he held out a potion for me.

I slowly took his a bit suspicious "It's for your headache" I nodded downing the whole thing. The nasty taste lingered in my throat making me cough a few times.

He let a little chuckle out at my reaction, we sat in silence for a moment neither us knowing what to say or how to start this conversation.

"So um-" he cleared his throat "we both know that we can't get out of this cause of the contract-" I nodded swallowing thickly. "So I think it's best to put this whole not speaking thing aside and-" he scratched the back of his neck nervously " and well maybe work on us?" he looked down at his lap.

He wanted to work on us?

A part of me was melting at his words, that he wanted this to work out and maybe be with me. But there was always that nagging in the back of my head, telling me that his words are as good as dirt and she will always come before me. So what's the point in trying when I know i'm not winning and never will.