|thirty four|

Edit: A/N- I fucking did the Clara shit again... sorry don't know why that name keeps popping I mind.

- Olivia -

I don't know how long I had been trapped in this god awful manor, time had just blended together. I rarely moved from my bed more less my room in general.

The only comfort I could find was the tiny warmth between my comforter but that was starting to feel like nothing.

My side was starting to fall asleep sending tingles through me, my arm laid open on the bed my wand resting in the open palm of my hand. Moving my eyes in circles as I watched the birds I conjured up fly in an O shape.

"Miss Olivia"

"hm-" my throat was dry and raspy.

"Dinner is ready, Master Windfront is back home tonight" the house elf voice drowned out as his words sinked in. My father, did he know what she had done, the vile act she thought would fix our family. More just keep it the way it was, broken, but perfectly polished in the eyes of others.

Natalie left some pills I had to take for a few days to help the healing, I didn't want to take them and I didn't the fist two nights. The pain, I felt like I deserved it.

I let this happen, I knew I shouldn't have trusted the evil bitch. She used my longing for her to actually love me and show me affection to get me to trust her in a way, I just felt so valuable. I just found out that I was having a child and it's father had just cheated not even two day earlier.

Everything was my fault, I was just paying for it.

But the last three days I forced the pills down, not on my command though. When Natalie came back to check on me she scolded me lightly since I wasn't really paying attention much, she saw my pain.

I reluctantly promised her to take them, so here I am moving for the fist time today sitting on the edge of my bed. Shoving the pill in my mouth I swallowed it dry, I felt like I was getting stronger again but so much weaker.

Pulling a jumper on I slowly made my way down the stairs holding tightly not wanting to stumble down. "Olivia your home" a surprised voice came from the end of the table.

Wordlessly nodding I took my seat across from the bitch. Not looking up I started to play with the food not trusting it much. "How has school been" he asked making conversation that no one wanted.

I scoffed "I would like to know the same, haven't been there in a week" I snapped dropping my fork on my plate making a loud sound echo the dinning room, leaning back I crossed my arms giving a death glare her way.

She sipped her wine nonchalant like nothing was wrong. His look was questioning as he glanced between the two of us, "And why is that" intertwining his fingers on his lap I looked back at her with wide eyes waiting for her to answer.

It was obvious he didn't know now.

"Somethings happened and so I was thinking it was best she just did the rest of her year here, and next year maybe she can return if that is the fit thing to do." my jaw dropped, she couldn't do that, keep me locked up here like some pet.

Jolting up my chair fell over with force, "You can't do that" I screamed huffing. I thought she was just going to throw me right back in school after this week, but a part of me was almost glad that she selfishly was making me stay.