|twenty six|

- Olivia -

As me and Pansy walked into the great hall we saw Theo and Blaise already sitting at our spot throwing orange slices at each other as they laughed like little kids on a sugar high. Blaise threw a slice headed straight to Theo's face but I caught it making him send an impressed look at me.

I smirked popping it in my mouth, "Thanks for saving me liv but that was my ammo" I shrugged grabbing a bowl of oat meal. My moods have been everywhere lately, right now I feel relaxed, careless.

"So who got the answers for the Potions test today" Theo eyed me down.

"Draco said he's getting them this morning relax we won't let you fail" it had been a week since Draco completely cut Astoria off and meant it this time. It made me feel better but I catch there glances at each other in class in at dinner.

Time, I keep reminding myself.

"Worry no more I have what you need" Draco smirked handing the paper over the table, none of us studied. Not that Draco needed to. But he always knew where to find the answers for any test we had didn't matter the subject.

I looked down at my oat meal that I had taken one bite of, I could feel a headache coming on and the food that sat in front of me didn't seem to appealing anymore. I played with it a bit trying to convince my body to eat it but it was no use.

"Hey you good?" he whispered in my ear leaning down to burry his noise in my hair. I looked up at him giving him a half smile nodding "Yeah i'm just not that hungry anymore."

"Okay, but eat a little bit of something please"

"I will" I might.

He smiled placing his hand on my thigh scooting closer so our thighs brushed against each other. This didn't make me horny or nervous like it usually would, it gave me comfort and a sense of safety. I rested my head on his shoulder as we watch the three dumbass across the table bicker on about who should get to keep the answer sheet.

/*

Something I never thought about was how many balls we missed as we attended school. Mother has owled me more than she ever has in all my six years here in just the last month, all invites to balls they are attending wishing to show off me and Draco.

I had been able to decline all of them until this one, it was sadly mandatory.

"What color is your suit" I asked peaking into his dorm as he packed for the weekend. I didn't need to pack much to anything since we were going to my manor. "What color do you think" he teased zipping up his leather duffle bag.

I pressed my lips tightly together nodding "right" I mumbled, he only wears one color. Black.

He chuckled slowly walking over to me as my body leaned on the door frame, when he looked down at me I felt like he really saw me. He always did, and was the one who could. I chewed on my bottom lip thinking about the ball, I never liked them to many people. To many eyes on me.

"It's only a few hours, everything will be fine" he assured me as his hand caressed my cheek, I leaned into his hand melting at his touch. I let out a soft sigh standing straight up "I hope so" I muttered and walked back down to the common room as he followed.