|twenty three|

A/N- Holy shit okay, I kind of blew up on tik tok from the last chapter (that tik tok also got taken down twice so fuck that) I woke up with 8k on this story and as i'm writing this we're about to hit 12- fucking- k which is beyond crazy how fast that shit went up. As always I want to let you guys know that I love EVERY SINGLE one of you and appreciate you reading my story <3 Please vote and comment if you want, love you guys<3.

Follow my tik tok please: malf0ysprincesss

- Olivia -

I haven't seen Draco in three days, I haven't seen anyone in three days in fact. I convinced my parents to let me return early, they tried to send Draco with me but he declined the offer which took some weight off my shoulders. 

The walls of their manor felt suffocating and cold, well the coldness was normal. But once we returned from our bonding trip I couldn't stand in the same room as him for some odd reason. It was like his when I looked at him all that came to mind was that night, our last night. 

It was like I was disgusted with myself that I let it go that far. And so, so soon too, I just saw him running his hands all over her body. And then I go fuck him I was an idiot, but also in a way I didn't regret it. I was everywhere. 

Being the only Slytherin at school felt good, no one bothered me, no one threw snide comments at me, or woke me up at the ass crack of dawn. I needed this, to be alone but in a good way. 

/*

"Hey sleepyhead" I heard a soft voice whisper out, I scrunched my face together thinking I was imagining it. I was alone no one was supposed to be back for another day. 

I bolted up as I felt a hand rub my head, Pansy was laughing his ass off as I was panting on the floor holding my wand pointed at her. "What the fuck Pansy" I screamed throwing my wand at her but her dodged it. 

"holy shit-" she breath out still laughing "You should have seen your face" I huffed getting off the floor and climbing back in bed. She climbed in next to me as her laughing high died down. 'What are you even doing back a day early" I questioned getting comfy and facing her.

She shrugged "I didn't we all arrived back today silly, what Draco do fuck the smart out of you" she joked rolling her eyes, I choked on my breath drawing her attention closely on me. "Holy shit you guys did fuck-" she gasped grabbing my hands "Fucking finally!, how was it, is he really as big as everyone says, why did he say you came back early?-" I cut her off by covering her mouth with wide eyes. 

"Clam the fuck down" she nodded and I slowly took my hand away from her mouth. I took a deep breath looking at her with sad eyes "Yes we did- but-" she looked at me confused "We shouldn't have and it was a huge fucking mistake."

"Why, you have liked him for so long now and now you have him what's the problem" Pansy knew I liked him and that was it, nothing more about it just that it was a simple school crush. She never saw the problem in things when it came to relationships, it was always black and white to her. 

If you like him and he is willing to show you attention, go for it. She has told me multiple times. 

"Because I caught him and Greengrass making out after the ball" I scoffed flopping on my back so my head was at the end of the bed, almost hanging off. "You found him doing what" she yelled jumping off the bed. I ran after her slamming the door closed so she could get out. 

"Olivia you better fucking let me out of this dorm" she huffed rocking back and forth with clenched fist, I put my hands on her shoulders making her stop "Pansy I love you but I can't let you do anything about this" she shook her head ignoring men and tried to push past once more.