You're a what now?

Requested by A5544WGF

A/N: The Harry Potter books/film etc don't exist in this world.

Enjoy! <3

Fury had seen it all now. Super soliders, space aliens, multiple universes. And now a witch.

It had been around three weeks ago now when she sent Natasha and Clint to go an check out something that happened down by a destroyed building, just a few miles away. One of their sensors had detected something and when both Clint and Natasha got there, they found a girl laying unconcious, a fancy wooden stick in her hand.

Clint looked towards her face, flipping her hair out of the way. "She's only young."

"How young?" Natasha shouted over to him since she's been checking out something where they entered.

"Maybe 17?!" Clint shouted back.

"We should get her back, clearly she's not been here that long." Natasha instructed.

Clint picked up the girls and carried her towards the car. She didn't wake up until they placed her inside a type of jail cell.

She'd been there for three weeks now and she'd undergone rigerous testing and questioning, but still they couldn't understand how she'd got here.

Clint was the mainly the one who would go down and speak to her. Natasha would go sometimes too, but she was too busy trying to fight against Shield, telling them she wasn't a major threat.

But now, she had more questioning to under go.

"Name?" Steve asked as a couple of the Avengers walked down and into the cell room, however, her still being trapped behind bars.

The girl sat up as they walked in before seeing the clipboard in his hand. She folded her arms across her chest, giving a small eye roll.

"Hermione Jean Granger." The girl replied in a British accent.

"Age?"

"17."

Steve nodded. "And how did you get here?"

Hermione let out a forced breath. "For goodness sake! How many times do I have to tell you. I was in class one minute the next I wake up in this...thunderdome!"

"It's not a thunderdome." Steve replied calmly.

"Really? Care to tell me where I actually am? Because I've been down here for three week and know nothing of where I am, what I'm doing here or why I'm here!"

Steve let out a breath before pulling up a chair and sitting down on it. "We've seen alot of things on this world and we've seen what happens when someone mysteriously falls into our world, okay? We can't make out if your someone to trust, or someone we need to make sure never comes back."

Hermione relaxed and moved closer. "I've already told you everything I know, okay? I've been here 3 weeks, meaning I've already missed 3 weeks worth of work, and I worked very hard to be able to take my NEWT's, okay?"

"NEWT's?" Natasha asked.

Hermione shrugged. "They're like final exams."

Natasha nodded as she understood. Steve sighed and turned back to Hermione. "Every phone number you've given to us, it doesn't exist."

Hermione's voice rose. "How? How can a phone number possibly not exist?"

"We found this stick in your hand-"

"How many times!? It's not a stick, okay? It's a wand. If you gave it to me, I'd be able to show you what I can actually do, okay?"

They questioned her for a further 20 minutes before leaving her alone. A few hours later, Peter was handed a tray of food and asked to take it to her. He nodded and did as he was told.