Secret Moving

Peter and MJ had been in Chicago for almost 5 years now. Both had been working at Shield part time when they got the call that they would have to go on a mission, however, as it came towards the end of the mission, an agreement was made with the pair.

MJ decided to stay on at Shield, however, as Peter was already with the Avengers, that put him in an entirally different devision. One that sometimes he wished he could have escaped.

A while back, Fury had given them both an offer after finding a few things out. One which was a safe deal to take. And, it also meant that Peter could maybe live a normal life for a bit.

The next flight they took was to Chicago. MJ would be working with the SHIELD base there, whilst Peter would be posing as a teacher at one of the local highschools which trained future SHIELD employees. However, before the pair left, they had seemed to have forgotted to tell their secret to someone other than Fury...

Now, 5 years later, Peter was panicking.

When they first arrived, both got seperate apartments since MJ needed to be closer to SHIELD base and Peter to the school. So, of course, when the team came to visit him a year later, they saw his apartment and how Peter was living and how many tests he was marking for the maths and science devision.

They only stayed for around 3 days since they then all got a call saying that they was needed back in New York. So, their secret was once again never told.

However, Peter could only panic more when he found out the team would be coming to visit him, and hopefully MJ if they could when they arrived in a day's time.

The only thing was, not only (again) had he forgotten to tell them that he and MJ were dating, but also the fact that he hadn't lived in his apartment for nearly three years since he and MJ had moved in together properly once she finished up the bigger missions for Shield.

They'd found a home not too far from the school, but also not too far from the base either. It wasn't huge, but it was a four bedroomed house, with a poarch, garage and basement.

But now, somehow, Peter would either have to explain to the team where he actually lived, or somehow find a way to stage it so it looked like he still lived in the apartment. And of course, he chose the latter.

"You know, they might actually be alright with us living together." MJ said as she folded the laundry on the bed, before passing it to Peter to place inside the cupboard.

"Are you and I talking about the same people?"

MJ smiled, "Peter, after everything the team has been through, I think you and I would be the last of their worries."

"I know, but...it's just, I know Tony and he freaked out when he found out that Morgan was out on a date."

"How did that go by the way?"

"Good, he's a good kid." Peter replied, "But still, you saw how Fury freaked out when he found out we was dating. How he freaked out when he knew I liked you."

MJ smiled to herself before answered Peter. "Then, maybe find a way to let them down gently. And, if you've not told them by the time I'm back. I'll tell them."

"Okay." Peter said, "Just one question - How much do I tell them?"

MJ sighed looking over to her fiance. "They'll be here tomorrow. You tell them as much as your body can physically handle. I will tell them the rest."

"How about we take it a day at a time?" Peter offered, "Tell them I moved out, tomorrow. Tell them me and you are dating the next, then that we moved in together, then that-"