Drop of Blood.

All it takes is one, single drop of blood.

They had been on a mission during the time. The entire night was based in a Ballroom Gala.

"You ready?" He asked as he turned to look at her.

"Yeah, let's get on with it."

Taking hold of his hand, the pair walked inside.

For the last few hours they had been getting ready for what was to come.

A large drug dealing had been going on for a for a while. Shield had been contacted so they needed their best agents on the case.

Unlucky, Natasha was out of town so Fury went to Shield's other best agents.

Peter Parker and Michelle Jones.

"You're kidding." Peter said shocked, leaning back in the chair across from Fury's desk.

"We can't work together, especially in that sort of setting." Michelle stated.

"Well, either you two do it, or I can tell the rest of the world that Drugs are the biggest seller across New York because of two agents who couldn't put their feelings aside for one night and get along."

Both Peter and Michelle shared a look wig one another. They had no other choice.

So here they were.

Stood together in a very large ballroom, filled with guests from all across the world.

The pair were portraying a couple from New York who were looking to invest within the drug industry.

After what seemed like forever, they finally found their way in and were now sat inside a very large, and very dark room.

It reminded them of something you'd find in a James Bond movie when they were facing Spectre.

Eventually they were lead into a room where they had been faced by, who they guessed to be, the head of the drug business.

"So, I hear you're looking to invest."

Peter nodded his head. "Yes."

The man gave a gesture as he lent forward, "Anything else?"

"Do we have to say anything else?" Michelle questioned, authority in her voice. "We want to invest within your business."

The man stayed silent for a moment before leaning back in his chair. Suddenly he stood up laughing, wagging his finger at the pair.

"You know, you almost fooled me for a moment there. Aww, you're so cute."

The man wagged Michelle's chin which she didn't seem so impressed by.

"You know, I've seen a lot of you people in my time. I'ma gonna be honest with you, you're the best I've seen in a long time. Don't worry, anyone else and you would have fooled them so far, you'd be able to trick them into jumping in the shark tank."

"Now it really is a Bond movie." Peter muttered quietly under his breath.

"Oh you FBI agents think you've soo clever."

Peter smirked, "We're not with the FBI."

The man scanned his face. He wasn't lying. In fact, he was telling the complete truth which only made the man panic more.

"Then who are you with?"

Before anyone could answer his question, around 5 different men came storming in and before either Peter or Michelle knew it, it had turned into a complete fight.