5 years of Fatherhood

A/N Morgan was born just before the blip and Peter wasn't on Titan. - I know it doesn't add up, please just go along with it.

Peter had been stood in the Avengers compound at the moment everything seemed to get turned upside down.

Every second felt like it lasted an eternity. He'd rushed back to May to try and find her, luckily she was okay.

"Peter? What's going on?" She asked whilst he hugged her. Worry was clear in his face and voice.

"Mr Stark...he's gone after the wizard. I - I was in space and I couldn't get back on the ship."

May panicked, "Ship?! What ship?"

"A big doughnut thing, anyway...what was I saying? Oh right, we have to go."

"Go where? Peter what's going on?"

Peter tried to quickly think of a way to show May what was going on.

"Right, okay."

He quickly picked up the remote and flicked the news on. May slowly walked over and stood beside her nephew.

"Oh god! Who is that?"

Peter shook his head, "I don't know, but apparently he's after the wizard. I got hit by a billboard but I'm fine."

When Peter finally got May to come with him, to where ever it was, something happened.

"May? May - No, no no no, stay with me." He pleaded.

"What's happening?"

That was when half of the population dissapeared. Including Tony.

Peter didn't know what to do, what was he meant to do?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

He'd been stood in the apartment for around 20 minutes when suddenly Friday's voice rang through his phone. Someone was calling him, and he didn't know who it was.

"Hello?" He asked once he answered the third call.

"Hello?" Asked the voice back.

"Who's this?" Peter asked.

"Who's this?" The voice asked.

"I ask first." Peter said.

He heard the person mumble something on the other end of the phone before speaking. "This is Agent Romanoff, who's this?"

He was speaking to Natasha Romanoff, The Black Widow. The woman he fought beside at the Airport a year or so ago.

"This is Peter Parker." He answered.

"Tony's Spider Kid?"

Peter nodded, "I - Ugh, yes."

"Well, can you meet us at the compound? We might need your help."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

By the time Peter got to the compound, he was waiting outside when a jet landed in the front...garden? Soon stepped out, was Captain America, The Black Widow, Dr Bruce Banner, War Machine, Thor and a...Racoon?

"Are you Peter Parker?" Captain America or rather Steve Rogers asked him.

"Yes." Peter answered, shaking his hand.

"Do you know where Tony is?" Natasha asked him.

"He went up in the big spaceship thingy. He went after the wizard. I did try and go after them but then Mr Stark, he - he gave me the new suit when I must have passed out since you know there's no oxygen up in space." Peter gave a small laugh, but didn't seem to take a breath. "But then Ms Friday, she sent me back and-"

Steve gave a small smile, "Kid, relax. Take a breath before you pass out."

"Right, sorry."

Around almost an hour later, everyone was inside the compound, trying to sort out what was happening. Peter was taking a call from both Ned and MJ. None of his friends seemed to have snapped, thank god. But half of the population had.

"What are we gonna do?" Rhodey asked.

"We don't know." Steve said shaking his head.

Suddenly, Natasha walked back inside after trying to contact Clint.

"Clint's not picking up his phone. He couldn't have snapped, his location is still on and it's moving."

"Has anyone checked in on Pepper?" Rhodey asked.

"No." They all said shaking their heads.

Peter, who was currently stood up, leaning against the wall looked up and stopped tracing his thumb over his lip.

"Holy shit." He said, just loud enough for everyone to hear.

"What? What's happened?" Steve asked Peter.

Peter then just said one word which no-one knew any information on. No-one other than Rhodey.

"Morgan."

Suddenly Peter fled out of the room and then out of the compound.

"Where's he going?" Natasha asked, turning to look at Rhodey who had also gone wide eyed.

"Tony and Pepper. They had a kid, he's took Clint's lifestyle tip. You know, the whole quiet family. They had a kid." Rhodey explained.

"What do we do? Do we go after him?" Rocket asked.

"I'll go." Natasha said, no-one questioning her on it.

Natasha quickly jumped into one of the cars and headed towards the location which Rhodey had given to her.

Meanwhile, Peter was already 3/4 of the way there. He'd swung most of the way there, now he was running through the woods.

As he ran up the porch steps, he ran inside, bursting through the door.

"Mrs Potts?! Pepper!" Peter shouted throughout the house, hoping to god that at some point she'd walk out of Morgan's room shushing him.

But no-one came out. However, Peter could hear soft cries coming from one of the rooms.

"Morgan." He whispered in panic under his breath.

He rushed up the stairs and towards the nursery. He came to Morgan's room, giving a very small hesitation before he stepped inside. He hoped this was just all a bad dream.

He rushed inside and looking into the crib which was on the other side of the room. Morgan continued to cry.

"You're here." He sighed in relief.

Carefully picking her up, he bounced her slightly as her head rested on his shoulder.

"You're okay. You're okay. It's okay, you're okay." Peter repeated, slowly calming her down.

"I know, I know, I know. You're going to be okay. We'll get them back, I promise. Oh, thank god you're okay."

In the background, Peter could hear a car pulling up outside. He payed no attention to it, he just looked around the room. Nothing had changed, but yet everything had changed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I am going to do a part 2 of this which will be coming either later today or tomorrow. Also requests will be produced within the next day/2 days or so. So don't worry <3

Also, I am still accepting requests so please comment and vote.

Thankyou xx

Stay Safe xx

Love Ya!