Forced to Kill

Hiya! Sorry, I've not been updating. But, I hope you enjoy this chapter to make up for it?
Don't forget to vote and comment!
Stay Safe xx
Love Ya!

Enjoy! xx

At the time, it had seen like a bright idea. Sending in their best undercover agent to find out Hyrda’s secrets. 

But, clearly, they hadn’t accounted for one of the leaders to be one of their own men. 

It had happened when Peter was 5 months, deep undercover. He was finally able to meet the Boss. 

He’d worked his way from the bottom, gaining their trust as a simple finantial advisor on certain stock before finding his way inside. But the moment he entered the room, he knew it was a fix. They knew. Or had found out. 

“Nice to see you again, Peter.” The man smiled from his chair. 

Peter’s heart dropped. Ex SHIELD agent. He knew him, too. It was the same man that had trained him just before he was transfered to Barton’s division. 

“Davis.”

Davis stood tall, smiling, walking towards the undercover agent. 

“You know, when they first told me that they had found someone trustworthy, I didn’t really trust it. So, obviously, I did a little digging. And how do you think I felt when I found out, not only way it a shield agent in our midst, but none other than my rookie himself.” 

Davis smiled whislt he talked, adding emphesis to every last word he said as he nodded. Peter had never liked him. No-one did at Shield. That was why he mostly joined HYDRA. 

“I’m not your rookie anymore.”

Davis stood again, hands in his pockets. “No, that’s right. I heard you got Barton. Good Job. I never really took to him-”

“You mean he never really took to you.”

Davis shrugged. “Same difference.”

After a few moments of silence, Peter finally asked a question. 

“So? What now? Kill me?”

Davis smiled. “Oh, no. Something better.”

Peter pulled a confused face but kept his focus on the man stood infront of him. “You see, I know the moment I kill you, I have all of SHIELD on my back. I know they’ll want to hunt me down and then it becomes personal-”

“Already is.”

“I’m talking.” Davis ordered, shutting Peter up. “Sorry, I just...get a little out of control. But you remember that, don’t you, Peter?”

Peter just clenched his jaw. He still had nightmares to this day about what he did with him. How he had beaten Peter up to try and train him. How he’d scared him for life with what he nearly did with his friends when they were all out just after Senior Year. Something Peter kept buried deep under a rock in his mind. 

“But I don’t think much of that will work anymore. So I’m going to try a different strategy.”

Davis then clicked his fingers and two doors behind Peter opened up, to which he was greeted with two other guards dragging in a woman, a young woman, maybe 19 or 20, by her arms whilst she struggled against them. 

That was when she was thrown to the side of Peter where she was left kneeling. She kept her head to the ground, but from where Peter was stood, just one look at her hair and he knew what she’d been through. How she’d faught. 

Clearly, she’d been kept locked up for some time. She had dirt in her hair and old bits of blood. She must have managed to tie it back in a plat at some point, but now it was falling loose. Her clothes were dark from some kind of soot, and her skin was dirty and bruised as well as cut.