Hydra's Experiments

It had been years since Peter had last seen the inside of those four walls that had kept him captive for so long. He was stolen as a child, away from the loving and caring arms of the orphanage and all the way to cold-hearted Russia.

Nothing was warm about Hyrda and their place in Russia. They did test after test after test. When he was 14, they'd injected him with something to see if he would last the night, since everything they'd done was to try and make him a weapon.

And it worked. Barely, but it worked. If they had walked into the room any later, he would have been dead. After that, he was sent on some small missions, mainly as back up, until one night, he over heard some of the gaurds talking. They were talking about someone named "The Winter Solider." As well as saying it was time. Time for them to make Peter his acomplice.

After that, he waited until everyone was asleep. He'd spent that many sleepless nights within captivity that he knew when every single one of them fell asleep, simply by their breathing patterns.

He sunk out, grabbing a crinkled hoodie from the floor and nicking one of the gaurds' cap's. He packed a small bag and took some cash from the small safe they had in the office. And he ran.

He could hear roaring and shouting coming through the vents that lead to the basement. Whoever they were tourtuing, he just hoped they'd find their way out. But until then, he had to get out. He had to tell someone about who these men were.

Next thing he knew, he was on a flight to the one place that seemed familiar in his mind. He didn't really know why, but to him, it spoke home.

Once he arrived in Queens, hopping off a subway station, he wandered the streets until he found some shelter for the night.

Over the next year, after a social worker found him, cut and brusied (little did they know it came all the way from Russia) he was placed in an orphanage. He began attending school, and for the majority of it, he kept to himself, until he made friends with a boy named Ned.

He even went on a few school fieldtrips until he found himself feeling...weird. It was like being back in Russia again, but slightly less painful.

Eventually, a man named Tony Stark came to find him and he eventually joined the team of Avengers. But they never knew. They never knew where Peter had come from. All they knew was that there was a woman called "Aunt May" who ran a small orphanage in Queens and that he had powers.

They had no idea where he came from or who is parents were...nothing. They simply knew, nothing.

Until now.

Peter had joined Shield almost 3 years ago now. He stuck to being Spider-Man when needed, but for the majority of it, he was Agent Parker.

The moment Peter heard the words Russia and Mission, he tensed up. He hadn't told a soul about what he knew, or rather, what he use to know.

It was Steve and Natasha's mission to lead. Peter, Sam, Bucky and Clint were to be back up. Hill would be online the entire time, should they need to send in a team of agents.

Peter was unusually quiet the entire time they were in Russia. He rarely spoke a word to anyone.

They managed to make their way through the building before finding an old locker room filled to the brink of files of the living and deceased. Where they came from, why they came to be in Russia, and what was done to them. Everything. All on file.

As Steve barged into the room, Natasha and Peter following him, he took out the gaurds with Natasha's help whilst Peter grabbed everything they needed from files, both on a harddrive and paper copy.