Home For The Holiday's

Peter couldn't remember the last time he'd been back to New York since his big move to London for work and study.

The team were excited to have him back to say the least. But there was one thing that they all knew but Peter didn't...

Around 5 months before Peter was due to leave, MJ, his girlfriend at the time had, out of nowhere, broke up with him. No-one could believe it when they found out, Clint being the first.

Nat tried finding her but to no avail, apparently the only person better at hiding than Nat was MJ.

When Peter got the letter, in the beginning, he was skeptical. He loved MJ and his family and didn't entirly want to leave, but when MJ broke up with him, he was shattered. So, leaving seemed to be the only way he could move on in a sense.

But something still niggled at Natasha. She knew MJ. Peter knew MJ. This wasn't like her. She loved Peter, even after she found romantic feelings to be...a pain. But she loved Peter all the same.

That was why Natasha roped Steve and Wanda into her investigation and mission. She needed to know why MJ left. There was no goodbye hug, MJ hadn't even been there when the pair broke up. It had just been a small letter left on the kitchen side when Peter walked into their apartment.

I'm sorry Peter.

It said nothing else, but when Peter searched their rooms, the only thing left of MJ was...nothing. The note and a couple of pictures that the pair had, they were the only things left.

So, as Peter tried to move on with his life, Natasha, Steve and Wanda all tried to find MJ. Just to get an explanation. The pair were - are highschool sweethearts. What ever made her leave would have had to be something big.

Three years after Peter had left Natasha found a spot. One where sights of MJ had been spotted.

That very next morning, Natasha, Steve and Wanda - along with Tony since he too needed an explaination, all got on the first flight to Salem. Why MJ had been spotted in Salem? They had no idea. But they had the biggest shock of their life when they did.

As they all split up, they all stood around. Steve and Wanda buying to coffee's from the local stand. That was when they heard a small child shout out for their mother.

"Mommy! Mommy! Come on!"

As Natasha looked over her shoulder, she saw a small child running over to the park, a young woman following her trail.

However, Natasha's eyes widened.

And apparently so did everyone elses.

The small child who was running onto the park looked like the spitting image of Peter, but with the eyes of...MJ.

Natasha's eyes wandered to the child's mother.

"Is that?" Wanda asked Steve.

"Uh-hu." Steve nodded.

Looking over, they saw MJ, however three years older, even though she didn't look a day over 22.

Around an hour later, MJ and the child must have returned home, so like usual, Natasha made sure that she found out where they lived.

Later that night, they all came to the agreement to go to MJ and ask her. Ask her the questions they had been building up for the past 3 years.

It was coming to sunset and all four of them were walking down the street when a dog came running up to them and jumping up to Steve.

"Hey! Rufus! Stop!"

Suddenly, a small child, the small child came running up to them, as well as a teen running after her.

"Daisy! Stop! Slow down!"

As the child caught up to the dog, she looked up to the four adults stood infront of her. "Sorry about my doggy."

Whilst the child was stood with the four adults, the teen, who they could only guess was her babysitter managed to catch up to her, breathing heavily.

"I do track but running after this kid -" The teen breathed out. "Thankyou for stopping the do- oh my god."

Tony saw it there and then, the teen knew who they were, and by the look on the young child's face, she clearly recognised their faces.

"Here you go." Steve smiled, handing the lead to, Daisy.

"Thankyou."

They all just seemed to stand in silence for a few moments until Wanda spoke up. They would need to ask at some point.

"We was hoping, you might know of Michelle Jones?" Wanda asked.

The teen looked inbetween all four of them before shaking her head, coming back into reality. "Oh - Uh, yes. She- She's at the house, I was just babysitting Daisy to give MJ a break."

Steve raised a small eyebrow. "Is there a chance we could speak to her?"

"Sure - I- I'll take you."

Around 6 minutes later, they all got back to the house, Daisy runing inside to her mother, Rufus at her tail.

"Mommy! Mommy! Some people want to speak to you!"

As MJ turned around from the sink, she saw her daughter, picking her up. "Who's here to see me?"

At that moment, Steve, Tony, Natasha and Wanda all appeared behind Daisy's babysitter, Dani.

MJ's jaw dropped. "Hi."

The next few hours were filled with conversations and questions and answers. But with that, also came the aspect of a larger secret.

Peter could not know, not until MJ was ready to tell him...