Sibling Squable

Requested; tessalucy

Summer break? What does that suggest? Happiness? Joy? Freedom?

Well, this summer break...it was nothing like that. Infact, it was filled with nothing but fights and squables.

When Ultron was around, Clint introduced the team to his family. His wife and 4 children. The twins, Peter and Cooper. His daughter, Lila. And Nat...hanial, who Laura had been pregnant with at the time.

Now, 5 years on, they had all grown up.

Peter and Cooper both being 16. Lila being 12 and Nate being 7, nearly 8.

Since Natasha needed a break from the team, she had decided to head back to the farm for a couple of weeks. However, when she got there, she could feel something was off when she stepped inside. Lila was reading and Nate was watching TV, however two others were missing.

"Where are the others?" Natasha asked once her and Laura and Clint were alone.

Both Laura and Clint looked at one another before looking back towards Natasha. "What? Oh god, please don't tell me."

Laura gave a quick laugh and sigh. "No, no, don't worry. But, the thing is they've...they've fallen out."

"What do you mean, fallen out?" Natasha asked.

"Well..." Clint started.

It all happened when Clint came back from the City with Lila and Nate. Laura had been out at work, so only Cooper and Peter were in the house. Neither parents had any idea in what had actually happened, since, even when asked, their teenage boys wouldn't say a word.

All they knew was that something had happened whilst the pair were at school. Cooper wouldn't say and anytime Peter tried to say something, Cooper would try to shut him up.

They'd asked all of their friends and had even called the school, but apparently they didn't have any idea that the boys had fallen out, or even had a fight.

"So...where are they now?" Natasha asked.

"Peter's out in the shed fixing something," Laura told her, "and Coop's up in his room."

"Do you want me to talk to them? I've fixed Bucky and Sam's fights before, I'm sure these two wouldn't be that big of a challenge."

Clint shrugged his shoulders. "You can try, but we've tried everything."

Natasha smiled. "Just give me a couple of hours. Trying to get Peter away from fixing something is a challenge in itself." Natasha half joked.

Around 15 minutes later, Natasha walked down to the shed where Peter was away working on something. Passing the chickens, which had all been named after the Avengers, she waved hello before continuing on her way.

She stood by the door for a while, watching Peter work away. From the back, he looked exactly like Clint. It was kind off freaky in an aspect. She had, over the years, called him Clint or Barton a couple of times, getting him mistaken for his dad.

"Are you just gonna stand there all day? Or are you actually going to come inside?" Peter asked, his back still turned to Natasha.

That was another thing. Peter, when he was about 14, got bitten by a certain radioactive spider that gave him certain powers such as; Super strength, Stickiness, Hightened senses - to name a few.

Natasha smiled to herself, strolling in. "How are you?"

"Good...I guess." Peter told her.

"You guess?"