Home For The Holiday's II

Moving the boxes from the van to the house was the best feeling MJ had felt in a while. The last year had been the most...chaotic one she'd ever experienced. A week previously, MJ had been getting ready to tell Peter the big news, she was completly terrified, but part of her was excited. But then she got the call...

The moment she stepped off the plane, she could feel her whole world starting to crumble. Why had she ever picked up the phone?

She had got a call from her father. They hadn't spoken since she was 14 and he was asking her to come and see him. After a long deliberation, she accepted, simply on the verdict that her grandmother missed her. She usually spoke to her grandmother but hadn't seen her in a couple of years.

When she landed, she was picked up, but when she arrived at the house, somehow or other, she seemed to be forced to stay. Every time she packed, she found herself having to unpack. But then her father found out...

He found MJ's phone whilst she was outside. The doctor was calling her. Her father picked it up, but then soon put it down when he found out she was carrying a baby.

The next nine months were like hell. MJ was only allowed back to New York as long as she broke up with Peter and left him. Her father frowned upon the Avengers and what they stood for. But she also knew, if she didn't comply, then anything could have happened. Even if they were the Avengers, nothing could protect them from reality.

When her grandmother found out why her father was keeping MJ in her room all the time and making her work past her limit, her grandmother handed her a folder, one that would make her disapear from both her father and the world if she wished.

She found out, once she gave birth, the baby would have been taken from her. She couldn't ever allow that to happen.

By the time she left and found a house, her father was soon arrested for arson and attemted murder on certain clients. A week later, he was found dead in his cell and his life was covered up.

So now, she was free. But it had been almost a year, she couldn't suddenly call Peter saying he had a child. MJ found out Peter had moved to London not long after she left. It was unfair to tell him all of this, so in the end she decided against it. Maybe, one day, if they ever ran into one another or someone found her, then she'd tell them the truth, but until then...it was her little secret.

But now that was all about to change...