Someone?

Morgan is around 8 in this one. Ignore IW, Endgame.

It had been years since Peter had last been...free, to say the least. Ever since he offically joined the team when he was 18, he also joined forces with Shield, meaning his time working for both Shield, the Avengers and trying to keep up with college work was hard.

But, he managed to do it, just about. He nearly crumbled below the stacks of paper, literally. Natasha and Clint had to help him up from the floor. He'd had barely any sleep and was staying awake on both coffee and enegy drinks. He let the pile take him. But, once finals were over, he had 3 months off before working for Shield full time, working along side Romanoff and Barton, including a few others, but mainly those two.

Sometimes, S.W.O.R.D would bring him in to help with a couple of missions here and there when they needed extra man power, but that wasn't very often.

Now, however, he had a week off. He was due it too. Hill forced him to take the all clear. He was legally obliged to take at least the week off since he hadn't taken any off since he was 22 and was helping May move from their old apartment to her house which she now lived in with Happy, whilst also transfering his own things from both May's and his old apartment, moving them into a new one which was closer to Shield bases and the compound.

It was around 11pm, and Peter was still out in the city. Not as Spider-Man but much rather himself, sat at that old coffee shop that he use to be sat in, scribbling away in the corner. Sometimes, when he looked inside, he could see the distant memories happening in front of him.

"We're shutting up soon, can I get you anything else?" Asked the elderly man who he'd come to know as a friend over the years.

Peter shook his head. "No, thank you, Jack." He spoke with the same soft and warm smile he'd had since he was 5.

Jack nodded his head, taking away his cup towards the kitchens. Peter payed his bill before leaving and by half past, he was at the compound. Tony had insisted that he come. He was meant to be there an hour ago, but Wanda texted telling him to run since Bucky and Sam had decided to prank Clint and all hell had broke loose.

As he walked inside, he could hear them all laughing and shouting over each other as they were playing some kind of game. However, as Peter was stood just far away enough, Morgan appeared in her pj's.

Peter smiled. "Hey, what are you doing up?"

"I couldn't sleep."

Peter nodded. "Come on, lets get you to bed."

Walking behind her, they headed towards her bedroom which was the furthest down the hall, away from all the noise and roudiness of the team on a Saturday night.

Peter tucked Morgan into bed, pushing the hair out of her eyes. However, as he went to switch her lamp off, Morgan grabbed his hand. "Can you tell me a story?"

Peter looked back towards her. "A story?"

Morgan nodded, and Peter turned and looked at her growing bookshelf. "What story would you like? There's fairy tales, disney -"

Morgan cut him off.  "A true story."

"A true story? Like what? Because, I have to say, for being an Avenger, my life can be quite boring. Nothing you wouldn't have heard before."

Morgan gave a sigh and lay further down in her bed. "Have you ever met someone?"

Peter furrowed his eyebrows. "Someone?"

"Someone." Morgan repeated, "And not someone who's bad, but someone who you liked. A love story."

Peter gave a sigh. "I don't think you want to hear about my love life, Morgan."