Fight

Pt 2

By the time they reached the gym, Peter couldn't help but feel himself sink further and further into the ground. The last thing he wanted to do was fight againt Natasha, in front of his class.

Everyone knew he had an internship, mainly because some interns had come into the school not to long ago, talking about how great it is to work for Stark Industries.

Natasha got to introductions right away, allowing them more time to learn advanced skills in defence. However, this meant; knife attacks, kidnapping, attempted murder/assassination and a whole bunch of other things. Not your typical, ward off a stranger type defence.

"Peter, can you come up here please." Natasha asked, walking over to the mat.

Peter collected himself and walked over towards her, taking off his shoes in the process. Peter could hear from behind him, laughing, and it wasn't just his friends this time, but rather an added Avenger.

"Now, Peter has already had training in this...subject, shall we say." Natasha began, "One thing that comes in the training of being both a Shield trainee and also a SI internship."

Natasha placed two hands on Peter's shoulder, standing him ready. Natasha then began to explain what you should do if your feeling your about to be attacked or are definitely about to be attacked. Natasha took a few moment before she snuck up on Peter, however, with his hightened senses he already knew where and when she was moving before she did.

In moments, Peter flipped Natasha's hand from him, locking her in a pin with her hands behind her back. But, she got out after kicking him behind the leg. That was when she pulled a knife on him. Of course, it was just a practice one and couldn't hurt even a child if it was thrown at them. Thankfully, to the teacher's and the class's relief, Peter knew what to do and within minute, he'd gone from blocking Natasha's swipes with the knife to then grabbing it himself and managing to block her againt a post of the boxing ring just behind them, the tip barely and inch from her throat.

"Good job, kid." Natasha breathed out as she gave a smile. "You've got better."

Peter gave a slight smile before flipping the knife away from her throat and handing it over to her calmly. As the pair walked back, Natasha began speaking and explaining once more. "You should always be prepared for the worst, even if the worst seems unbelivably unreal. Especially for your age."

"How long does it take to learn something like that?" Betty asked, placing her hand up. Natasha smiled, breathlessly at Peter before looking back to the curious blonde.

"Just to learn half of that would take around 6 to 8 months at the least. Thankfully," She smiled, "Peter's a quick learner."

Peter just gave her a smile before returning back to the group, where he could finally let out the breath he'd been holding in sheer panic and anxiety. When he was fighting her, it was just like it was every Saturday in training, but then by the end when he realised his class had watched the entire thing...he panicked.

It wasn't long before Natasha had them all spilt up into groups of two and herself and Clint went round helping each group out on how to do the basics.

Around an hour later, they headed to lunch, but not before Natasha pulled Peter to the side. "You did good, kid. Real good."

"Thanks. I mean, I could have stopped your leg before you knocked me but-"

Natasha smiled as she cut him off. "You don't need to explain yourself. When your training is finished, you'll make an excellent shield agent. You've been the best I've seen in a long, long time."

Peter smiled. "Thanks."

"You're welcome. Now, run along, before they start speculating any further."

Peter smiled once more before waving goodbye to the pair of Avengers. Clint knew every word Natasha said to be true. The last time Shield had seen a trainee agent that talented was...well, themselves.