Not the same

A part three of 5 years of Fatherhood.

Even though it had been 10 years since the blip, 5 years since they brought everyone back, Morgan still didn't feel the same.

She loved that everyone was back, and she loved the fact that she had her parents back...even if she hadn't really known them for the first 5 years of her life.

It had taken some getting use to, having two parents, rather than just Peter. And if he was being completly honest, he did miss it too.

He was over the moon that everyone was back and they could finally get back to normal, but still. He'd been a parent to Morgan for 5 years. He'd fed her, changed her, bathed her, read and told her stories. He'd been there when she'd said her first words. He'd been there to help her take her first steps.

He'd been there to fix every, bump, graze and scrach she'd got from playing.

It wasn't something you could just throw away.

Peter had stayed away for a few weeks, once Morgan got settled back in with Pepper and Tony. He didn't want anyone to feel like he was still trying to hold on to those 5 years.

Eventually, everyone found a normal which they could all cope with.

Some were still dealing with the aftermath of the blip, such as Natasha for example. She'd died, or rather, she thought she had.

When Steve returned all the stones, he got her back in return.

Natasha still kept the orphanage open for those kids who were told they had to go back to the old orphanges they had come from. Natasha took on the battle and won.

She didn't want any child feeling unwanted, or disowned.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Morgan had turned 10 around a month ago, and as age 10 was, it was going well.

Well...that was until yesterday.

All week, Morgan had been staying behind after school for exrta credit classes within Science, Math and Engineering. Even though she's only 10, she was very bright and intelligent for her age.

However, because she'd been staying behind, that also meant all the kids from detention were there too, watching her and a few other classmates work.

Typically, Morgan would walk to the compound and wait for Tony and Pepper to finish up with their work and then they'd head home.

But with this, also came the bullies.

They'd watch her and mock her whilst she was working, whether it would be in class or after school.

"Leave me alone." She told them quietly, keeping her head down.

"Oh, is someone scared. Is little Morgan Stark scared because her daddy won't protect her. I mean, why would he? Why would he want to protect a daughter who has to take extra classes."

The mocking and bullying went on for a week longer.

She had tried to tell Tony and Pepper about it, but they wouldn't listen. They were either too busy or were too tired after work to listen.

"But mom-"

Pepper sighed, "I'm sure he didn't mean it, whatever he said. Morgan, both me and your dad are very tired. You can tell us in the morning."

Pepper tucked her daughter into bed before leaving the room, closing the door behind her.

When the light in the hall went off, Morgan turned onto her back, looking up to the ceiling. She watched as the glow in the dark stars, which she had stuck up herself.