Final Explanation

Hours later, everything had ended. But, they still had no idea who the brunette was or what he was doing in helping them. And why did Fury have one man threre to protect the Avengers. They were a team and could watch one another's back. So why send someone to watch them all.

Steve, once he got the chance, stormed into Fury's office, demanding answers. Who was this person? And why was he watching out for them? And why one? Why not multiple?

"You'll get your answers eventually, Captain Rogers." Hill told him.

"When? Because we've been back for nearly a week now, and we still have no idea who he was, nor have we seen him since. I want answers."

Hill gave a slight smirk. "You want the truth."

"You might not be able to handle it, right now Rogers. If I was to tell you, I'd be telling the whole team." Fury explained.

Steve just stood back and gave a sigh. "There's a chance next time, it won't just be myself storming in here. Romanoff wants to know why you ordered someone to protect us, and she want's to know soon."

Fury turned round and looked towards Hill before looking outside of his window, out onto the city. "He has a speciality, shall we say? What he can do is much more than what I've seen in a natural human being. If he's able to secure the team, then he'll do his job. And he did."

Steve stayed silent. He knew that was all he'd get until someone found out more. However, just before Steve left through the door. Fury spoke, turning round to face him. "Captain. Tell Barton if he hacks into the security once more, he'll be running training for the next five years."

"Yes, Sir."

As Steve left through the door, Hill turned to look at Fury. "Would you ever tell them?"

Fury seemed to give a slight smile, not noticable by the public, but Hill could spot it. "When they find out they've already met him, then I'll tell them everything they want to know. Until then? Then Barton can make his way to the training station and meet the new recrutes."