Parent-Teacher Conference

Requested by: breesiena_914

Peter is Pepper and Tony's biological child, also Peter is around 8 years old.

When Peter was born, Tony and Pepper managed to keep his birth very under wraps.

However, by the time it came to Peter heading to school, it became a little trickier. Thankfully, with the help of an old college friend, Pepper managed to have Peter's last name to be Parker rather than Stark which allowed him to go along life as normal as possible.

Except, they seemed to have forgotten one small detail. Parent-Teacher conferences. They couldn't send someone else in, and they both wanted to do it. So, Tony managed to find a way through that.

A simple NDA would do, and so began the multiple signings of NDA's at the conferences. Everything went by like a breeze, until it came to Peter's 3rd grade teacher.

Peter had managed to skip an entire year since he passed everything else with flying colours. They didn't want him skipping too many years since he deserved to be with people his own age. But, he still managed to skip a year.

And that was just the beginning of the problems.

Peter had been sat outside his teacher's office for the last half hour since Pepper was late due to the traffic in the city. Thankfully, he was one of the earliest to be seen by the teacher, so it didn't cause that much of a panic.

As Pepper made her way down the hall, she was greeted with a wide smile and a hard hug from Peter as he ran towards her. Except, just as he did, his teacher came out from his office calling them in.

However, as the teacher looked up he pulled a face. He couldn't believe it.

"Hi, sorry I'm late." Pepper apologised. "Traffic was backed up so I had to take the long route, but I'm here now, so - shall we get started?"

The teacher gave a slight laugh. "Uh, yes. Right this way."

"Great." Pepper smiled, Peter taking his mother's hand. "Oh, before we get started I'd like you to sign this. It's just an NDA about me and Peter and our family so nothing will get leaked to the press-"

"I'm sorry, can I just stop you there?" They inturupted, "NDA? I'm sorry, but you may look like her but we don't take lying from the children and I certainly don't take it from the adults."

Pepper took a step back. "I'm sorry?"

"It's just...Might I see some ID?"

Pepper kept her stare on him as she took out her ID card and handed it over to him. She watched him nod and go wide-eyed with sarcasm. "Nice fabrication."

"Mom? What's going on?"

"Nothing, darling." Pepper smiled, "He's just trying to stall us."

The teacher looked back down to Peter before he smiled towards Pepper, handing her ID back. "Let's get started."

Peter's teacher sat down on his side of the desk, allowing Pepper and Peter to sit across from him. "Peter has been doing very well in class. He's very quick at maths and english..."

His teacher continued praising his work and giving Pepper some area's to work on with Peter but overall it was good. But something nagged at Pepper. Each of the teacher's praising words, they came out forced. As if he didn't wish to be saying them.

In addition to this, as Pepper asked him once more to sign the NDA he became more angry.

"Listen, lady. I get you may look like her and have gotten the fake ID, but an NDA and finding a random child? This has gone too far. You know, I always thought there was something about the kid, being sooo good that he has to move up a grade. But now I see it. He's just like his mother. A lying, cheating fraud who tries to rip of genuine kind people."

Pepper stood up quickly, coming to the man's eye level. "I assure you, I am not a fraud and that fact that you cannot accept one small thing with even the proof of my child is barbaric! Should anything come out about this, I can assure you both myself and Stark Industries's lawyers will have you stripped down to nothing."

Pepper then turned to her son. "Go and get Happy. He should be waiting for you outside."

Peter nodded and made his way through the school before finding Happy and another security guard. Simply by him walking outside without Pepper causing both of the men to understand what was happening.

"Where's the office?" Happy asked his God-Son.

Peter lead them back through the school before they found the office and both Happy and the security guard walked inside.

"Oh, great. Even hired help."

"What's going on, Pep?" Happy asked.

"This man refuses to sign the NDA. Has accused me of not being me and of fraud as well as kidnapping a child and does not believe that Peter is as smart as his father and myself."

"I'll see that he signs it." The security guard answered, with an added nod from Happy.

"I'll call the lawyer's later. Until then, we will see you back home."

"Do you need me to drive you?" Happy asked.

"No, it's alright Happy."

Pepper closed the door behind her, Peter standing up. "Why was he saying those things, mom?"

"Because he is someone who believe's he knows best."

Peter nodded in understanding before taking his mother's hand. "Can we get ice-cream?"

Pepper smiled. "Of course we can."

From then, Pepper drove them both towards the Ice-Cream parlour before taking a walk to the local park where they also managed to meet up with Natasha, Steve and Bucky from where Natasha mysteriously disappeared with Bucky as they headed towards the school, meanwhile leaving Steve to help Peter onto the swings whilst Pepper stood by the side, listening to her child's laughter.