Chapter 4

The following weekend came and the girls got on a separate plane than Dre and Aaliyah.

Carmen was waiting the girls at the airport when suddenly, Killa walked next to her.

"Hey", Killa said.

Carmen looked at him. "Oh, hey", she said with no excitement.

Killa chuckled a little.

"What?", Carmen asked.

"Nothing. How you been?", Killa asked.

"Good, thanks for asking", Carmen replied.

Killa looked her up and down.

"Don't look at me like that. I don't think your new girlfriend would like that", Carmen said.

"Aaliyah told you?", killa asked

"Yea and she better be nice to my niece", Carmen said.

"That's my daughter, I'll worry about that", Killa said.

Carmen looked stopped looking at him.

Killa stopped looking at her at and that's when he saw the girls walking through the airport.

"There they go", he said as he started walking to them.

Carmen followed him.

Andrea hugged Carmen.

"Auntie! I'm so glad I get to come spend time with you, those people tired to hold me hostage", Andrea said dramatically. "They grounded me for defending myself"

Adrienne shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"So stupid", she said.

"Girl, be quiet", Carmen said. "So silly"

Andrea pulled away.

"Hey, J", Killa said.

"Hey daddy", Jada said.

Jada was like a whole different person around Killa. She didn't say everything that was on her mind, she didn't dress how she usually would, and she was just shy around him all together. When she was with Aaliyah and Dre, they weren't as strict and scary because of Aaliyah. When she was with her dad, it was a whole didn't ball game.

"You ready to go?", Killa asked.

"Yea", she said before she looked at her sisters. "I'll see you guys later"

"See ya", they said.

Jada and Killa started walking.

"So what's this I here about you dating some disrespectful ass boy?", Killa asked.

Jada looked down.

"I told you, if you gone date, you need to think about what my dad would say about him. Cause to me it seems like this boy is the same type of dude I told you to stay away from", Killa said.

"Nobody is perfect for you", Jada mumbled.

"I heard that. And that's not true. I just know more about guys than you do. I'm one", Killa said.

Jada sighed.

Killa stopped walking and looked at her. That's changed Jada to stop but she didn't make eye contact.