Chapter 10

Jada was currently at King's house and they were chilling in the bed watching TV.

"You know what I'm just going to come out and say it. What happened to what you promised me last night?", King asked.

"I was tired", Jada said.

"What about now?", King asked.

"...maybe tonight", Jada said.

King looked at the TV.

"Nobody gives a fuck about how I feel", King said. "But if I go out and fuck some other bitches it's a problem"

Jada looked at him.

King got out the bed. "I'm going to the store I'll be back", he said.

"Store?", Jada asked. "You know I wouldn't question you since I'm supposed to have your location but I feel like sometimes you disable the location on your phone because sometimes throughout the day is says no location found sometimes and others it tells me where you are"

King rolled his eyes.

"So...where do you go during the times when I can't see?", Jada asked.

"How about you not worry about it", King said.

"You know what. I'm tired of everyone keeping me in the dark about things", she said as she got up. "I don't have to take this shit from you, I'm done"

"Done?", King asked.

"Yea! I'm not about to sit here and be disrespected, cheated on and lied to", Jada said.

"Maybe I wouldn't have to cheat if you gave some play", King said.

Jada stopped moving and looked at him.

"So you admit that you're cheating?", Jada asked.

"Yea", King said.

"Wow. Well at least you're being honest for once", Jada said as she reached for her things.

King grabbed her arm.

"But I ain't say you could go anywhere", King said.

Jada made a face.

"Last time I checked, that wasn't your choice", Jada said before she jerked away.

King grabbed her hair and pulled her back to him.

Jada punch him in his face

"Stop pulling my hair!", Jada shouted.

King looked to the side as he clenched his jaw.

"And don't touch me", Jada said before she turned back to her things.

King looked at her hit her on the side of her head. Jada fell to the side.

"Who in the hell do you think you are? Punching me like you crazy?", King asked.

Jada stayed in the same position. His hit really hurt and she was trying to get her mind together.

King slapped her.

"Huh?", King asked.

Jada started getting mad so she stood up and started punching him. King didn't let her get much hits in as they both started fighting each other.

Eventually, King pinned Jada on the bed. She was laying on her stomach.

"If you don't wanna be with me, I'll find another bitch who will", King said before he let go. "Get yo dumbass out of here"

"Fuck you", Jada said. At this point she wanted to cry but she didn't show King that.

Jada grabbed all of her things and left.

———

(WITH THE TWINS)

Once Aaliyah got back to Carmen's house after talking to Killa, she walked to the back to talk to Andrea.

Andrea was sitting in a chair, with her legs bend toward her stomach and her head laying on her knees.

"You okay?", Aaliyah asked.

Andrea was facing the other way, so Aaliyah couldn't see her facial expression. All she could get was the tone of her voice.

"Yea", Andrea said as she was crying and she was.

"Aww sweetheart. Please don't cry", Aaliyah said as she bend down neck to Andrea. Finally sitting her face, and it was full of tears. "...you know I hate to see you so upset but...baby what you did was wrong"

"I'm fine with being in trouble for that. I did wrong and I know I did. But..."

"But what?", Aaliyah asked.

"It's just...Dad", Andrea said.

"What did he do ?", Aaliyah asked.

"More like something he said", Andrea said.

Aaliyah made a face. "You know what, I'm going to give you some alone time and I'll be right back", Aaliyah said.

Aaliyah stood up and walked back into the house, as Dre was coming downstairs.

"What did you say to my baby?", Aaliyah asked.

"What needed to be said. What she did was unacceptable and that shit don't need to happen again", Dre said.

"I don't wanna interrupt you guys but um i think the reason Andrea is so upset is because Dre basically told her that if he could, he'd kick her out and turn his back on her", Carmen said.

"I didn't say that", Dre said.

"Well that's what she heard and honestly I heard it too. She ready feels like she's a disappointment. Keep making her feel like that, and just might up and leave", Carmen said. "And I'm talking to the both of you"

"I don't make her feel like a disappointment", Aaliyah said. "I know what that feels like so I try not at least"

"I just understand what else I was supposed to say. I'm not about to sugarcoat things anymore. She's getting out of hand", Dre said.

"You shouldn't have said that though. You out of all people. Are you that same boy who didn't do good by your mom so she kicked you out?", Aaliyah asked.

"I deserved it. I didn't listen", Dre said.

Aaliyah shook her head.

"You do you want me say?", Dre asked. "I did. I deserved it"

"I have no idea where my child is and it's partially my fault. I'm not letting another one runaway Dre...I'm not", Aaliyah said.

"Still no sign of Jada?", Carmen asked.

"No. I was thinking about having one of the girls call her or text her. Maybe they'll pick up for them", Aaliyah said.

"Tried that", Carmen said.

Aaliyah sighed. "Well...I guess it's no point of waiting around her while Daniel is looking. We might as well go to where she's familiar with", Aaliyah said.

"... what if she ran to that boy", Dre said.

"Yea but we have no idea where he stays", Aaliyah said.

"Well hopefully that car he was driving was his because I got his license plate", Dre said.

"Wow. I'm going to go get Andrea's stuff together for her and tell Adrienne to get her things together", Aaliyah said.

"Andrea can get her own things together", Dre said.

"You do what you gotta do to be a parent and I'll do what I got to do. I'll get everything together for her, like I said", Aaliyah said before for walked upstairs.

Dre looked at Carmen. "am I wrong though?"? He asked.

Carmen put her hands up. "Listen, don't ask me alright", she said.

"Oh, the one time you don't wanna put your input in something?", Dre asked.

"Mm", Carmen said before she sat down.

Dre shook his head and sat down.

TO BE CONTINUED...