Chapter 13

Around 12 am, Aaliyah was downstairs in the kitchen while Dre was sleeping. He had been up since 5am so he was pretty tired. Aaliyah was still thinking about where Jada could be. She was drinking to calm her nerves.

Suddenly, that's when Killa called her.

"Hello?", Aaliyah said as she answered the phone.

While she was on the phone, Andrea peeked in the kitchen and saw Aaliyah drink from the bottle as she sat down.

Andrea stopped peaking and walked away.

"I don't care! Just find my god damn daughter!", Aaliyah said.

Andrea made a face. She thought that Aaliyah said her phone was messed up. It was also unlike her to drink, at least from Andrea's perspective.

Andrea went back upstairs and into Adrienne's room.

"Mom is still up and I think she's drunk", Andrea said.

"Drunk?", Adrienne asked.

"Yea", Andrea replied.

Suddenly, they heard glass breaking.

The twins looked at each other then started to walk out of the room but saw Dre.

"Stay in your room and I mean it", Dre said as he shut the door and went downstairs.

Andrea touched the doorknob.

"Andrea, you heard dad. Stay in here", Adrienne said as she grabbed Andrea's arm.

(Downstairs)

Dre rushed downstairs.

"Aaliyah?", he called.

He didn't hear anything.

Dre went to kitchen and saw Aaliyah laid out on the floor and a broke alcohol bottle on the floor. He went to the floor and checked her pulse and it was still beating.

"Aaliyah", Dre said again.

Andrea came into the kitchen.

"Mom?", Andrea said with concern.

"Didn't I tell you to stay in your room?", Dre asked.

Andrea continued to look at Aaliyah.

"Go back to your room!", Dre demanded.

Andrea left the kitchen and started to walk toward the stairs but stopped once she saw someone in a mask.

She started to gasp but the person grabbed her and covered her mouth.

As Dre was trying to get Aaliyah to wake up, he saw that her forehead was bleeding. He started to wonder how her forehead was bleeding when she was laying on her back. He thought that she passed out because she was drinking to much, but he started to think it was something else.

Dre started to get up to check on then girls as Aaliyah slowly opened her eyes.

"Andrea! Adrienne!", Dre called as he walked into the living room.

Aaliyah looked around. She couldn't really remember what happened.

Dre started to walk upstairs when Adrienne appeared at the top of the stairs.

"Where's your sister?", Dre asked.

"She went down there", Adrienne said.

Suddenly, they heard a car speed off.

"Adrienne come downstairs", Dre said

Dre ran outside and didn't see anything. His heart was racing more than ever.