Chapter 21

Aaliyah had been sleeping in the master bedroom and Dre had been sleeping in the guest bedroom ever since Andrea got taken. It was mostly due to the fact that they kept arguing.

Dre walked into the bedroom where Aaliyah was and looked at her.

Aaliyah didn't look up from her computer, but she felt him looking at her. "What?", she said without looking up.

"Nothing", Dre replied as he walked to the clothes. "Just came to get a change of clothes so I can shower"

"Alright. That ain't none of my business", Aaliyah said.

"...I also wanted to ask you for something.. maybe it could benefit the both of us", Dre said.

Aaliyah looked at him and he looked down. Aaliyah looked at where he was looking and she could see a bulge in his pants.

"Oh hell no", Aaliyah said. "I'm not doing that"

"Come on, Liyah", Dre said.

"No. You haven't apologized to me yet. I'm not giving you shit", Aaliyah said.

"Apologize for what?", Dre asked.

"All of the stuff you have said to me. Blaming me about Andrea and saying hurtful things when you know I have a problem", Aaliyah said.

"Alright, I'm sorry. I didn't mean any of it", Dre said.

"Fuck you Andre. You're just saying that because you want something", Aaliyah said.

"So you telling me that you ain't horny?", Dre asked.

"Nope. I have a toy to take care of that", Aaliyah said.

"Well I don't and I would like for my wife to take care of it", Dre said.

"Your hand. You have your hand", Aaliyah said.

"I'm not doing that. I haven't done that shit since I was a teen. I'm not doing that", Dre said.

"Neither am I, so...", Aaliyah said as she looked back at her laptop.

Dre nods. "Bet", Dre said.

Aaliyah ignored him.

Dre went into the closet.

"I can't ask my own wife to please me but would get mad if I go get it somewhere else", Dre said.

Aaliyah put her laptop to the side of her.

"Pleas say that shit again, so I can knock yo ass out", Aaliyah said.

"You heard me, sweetheart", Dre said.

"Okay", Aaliyah said. "Remember you said that shit"

"I ain't say I was going to do it", Dre said.

"I don't care! Just remember you said that shit", Aaliyah said as she picked the laptop back up. "I'm busy. Leave me alone"

Dre grabbed his clothes and walked out the room.

"Don't leave this god damn house!", he said loud enough for her to hear. "If you do, I'm coming with you. Better believe that shit"

Aaliyah made a confused face.

Suddenly, Dre got a phone call and it was Killa.

"What's up, D?", Dre said.

"Nothing much. What's up with you?", Killa said.

"A lot of shit. You got an update?", Dre asked.

"Nah, not yet. This shit kinda hard because I don't deal with people like that and it ain't no telling what state Andrea is in", Killa said.

"I don't have any information either", Dre said. "...I hope she's okay"