Chapter 58

Later that night, Adrienne was walking to her dorm from the library. It wasn't a lot of people outside. She stayed in the library longer than she intended to.

"Hey Adrienne", a girl from one of her classes said as she walked by with some other people.

"Hey", Adrienne replied with a fake smile.

They walked pasted each other and Adrienne stopped smiling. She didn't have any beef with the girl, she was just tired.

Suddenly, a truck pulled up next to her and some guys immediately got out. Instead of stopping to see what was going on, Adrienne started running.

"You idiots!", the driver shouted. "Get in car before somebody sees y'all"

The guys got into the car.

"The bitch ran before we got a chance to get out the car", one of the guys said.

"John, maybe if you stopped the car faster we could've get her", the other guy said.

"Nah, we just gone have to go about this another way", John replied as he continued driving. "I paid good money for that bitch. I'll be damn if I let that shit go to waste"

John is the man that brought Andrea and had her selling her body. He didn't know she had a twin and thought that Adrienne was Andrea.

side note: Dre didn't kill him because he got away.

Adrienne didn't stop running until she got to her dorm building. She was out of breath and scared.

"Is everything okay?", the person at the front desk asked.

Adrienne didn't replied. She just hit the elevator button. She was so in shock that she didn't hear the person.

Once the elevator doors opened, she walked into the elevator and pressed her floor number. She stood against the wall in a corner trying to catch her breath. She even started crying a little bit.

Once she got to her floor and walked out into the hall, she called Andrea to tell her to watch her back. But Andrea didn't answer. So she texted her instead.

(WITH ANDREA)

Andrea and BJ were currently playing laser tag at one of the arcades. It was the first time in months that Andrea was actually enjoying herself. Once they were done, they began walking out.

"That was fun", Andrea said. "Makes me not even wanna go back to my room"

"I would say that you can come to mine but I realize that it's too soon", BJ replied.

Andrea stopped walking.

"I said I'd get to know you. Not that we were a thing yet", Andrea said.

"Yet. That's the key word", BJ said.

Andrea shook her head and smiled.

"What makes you think you have what it takes to be with me?", Andrea asked.

"I make you laugh, we have fun together, I think you're beautiful, you think I'm the most handsome man you have laid your eyes on-"

Andrea giggled because she never told him that.

"See there's the laugh", BJ said.

"Okay...what else?", Andrea asked as him and her stopped walking again.

"I have a good head on my shoulders. I'm loyal to the people that are loyal to me..I'm honest...it's so many things I could name right now but I can't think because I'm lost in your eyes right now", BJ said as he held her hands.

Andrea started laughing.

"Oh please, BJ", Andrea said.

"It's true", he said.

Andrea slowly stop laughing. She just continued to smile as she looked at him.

BJ smiled at her and started leaning into her.

Andrea began to back away.

BJ stopped and looked at her. He thought they were having a moment even though they were. Andrea was just scared. As he was leaning in for a kiss, all she could think about was all those men. At this point she didn't even know what she was out with BJ. Once he finds out about what happened to her, she felt like she would be disgusting in his eyes.

Suddenly, Andrea felt her phone vibrating. She took her phone out and answered it. It was Adrienne.

"Hello?", Andrea said.

"Where are you!? I've been calling you", Adrienne said.

"Chill. I'm fine. I'm with BJ", Andrea said.

"Let people know please", Adrienne said.

Andrea could tell that Adrienne was crying by the sound of her voice.

Andrea walked a short distance from BJ.

"Is everything okay?", Andrea asked.

"No...I- I was walking to my room and next thing I know these guys came out of a truck. They almost took me", Adrienne said.

Andrea didn't say anything.

"I just wanted to give you a heads up...to be safe. To stay safe", Adrienne said.

"...I'm fine", Andrea said. "But I'm glad you're fine too...did you call dad?"

"I told the campus police...I haven't talked to mom or dad yet", Adrienne said.

"Call him please. Or I will", Andrea said.

"So he can come down here to be our security guard? Andrea it's not like these people are after me. They saw a college girl, alone...they tried to take that advantage", Adrienne said. "I just won't be out here by myself anymore"

"Yea but what if...never mind. Yea, you're right", Andrea said.

"But I'm going to tell him...and by him I mean mom so she can tell him", Adrienne said.

Andrea shook her head.

"Okay. Whatever. Just tell someone", Andrea said.

"Okay", Adrienne replied. "But have fun. Goodnight"

"...thanks. Goodnight", Andrea replied.

They both hung up the phone and Andrea stood with for a moment. She wondered if that was the guy that took her, and they were after her then felt like she was probably being paranoid like she has been ever since the incident and brush it off.

BJ walked up to her.

"Everything okay?", BJ asked.

"Yea. You ready to go?", Andrea asked.

"Uh..yea", BJ replied.

They walked to his car and got in and BJ drove off.

TO BE CONTINUED...