Chapter 2 "Runaway"

Niall’s POV

Holy shit, Sara is actually kissing me back. I attach my hands to her hips and she snakes her arms around my neck, making me hover over her. I close the gap between us with my chest basically laying on top of her. Her fingers were playing with my messy, dirty blonde hair, she then moved her hands to my chest and gripped my shirt hard so i couldn’t move off her if i wanted to. We disconnected our lips and pressed our foreheads together. We looked into each other’s eyes, her ocean blue eyes sparkled and her soft pink lips made a small smirk at me.

“Niall, why did you kiss me?” Sara asks.

“Cause I’m in love with you, I have been since the first day we met, the day you saved me from Vampires. I want you so bad” I said then kissed her lips for a minute then pulled away.

Then someone cleared their throat, i jumped off Sara and turned around to see Zayn looking at me with a death glare, crying, bloodshot eyes, arms crossed. He then walks over to me and grabs my shirt and pulls me off Sara and starts to punch me. I’m unable to speak, all i hear is Sara screaming at Zayn-

“ZAYN STOP! PLEASE! PLEASE STOP!! ZAYN ZAYN!! STOP!!! GET OFF HIM!!! PLEASE!!! NOT AGAIN!!!” I look over to her, she is pulled into a ball, crying into her knees shaking. I look into Zayn’s eyes and smirk-

“Zayn, you’re scaring her, good job”

“Fuck you Niall!” Zayn punches me then i feel more weight onto me to see Sara on Zayn’s back trying to pull him off me, crying. She wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him off me but he only jumps back onto me and starts throwing more punches. She starts to kick, punch and scream at Zayn and he finally snaps and gets off me and grabs Sara but her shirt and pins her to the wall.

Sara’s POV

Zayn grabs my shirt and pins me to the wall, and i hit it really hard. He looks into my eyes and starts gripping my shirt, i try to use my free arm to slap him but he grabs it and pins it to the wall, make me unable to move. He raises me off the ground and tears start to flow down my face with fear. I let out a small whimper and i can hear Niall screaming-

“Drop her now Zayn, do it or I will bring Liam in here”

“Piss off Niall, I’m having fun here” Zayn yells back.

“Please Zayn let me go.... Please” I whisper but he only smirks and pulls me off the wall and punches Niall in the face knocking him out, leaving him on the floor of my room bleeding, I scream-

“Niall!! Niall!!” after i finish screaming he walks out of my room and drags me down the stairs outside into the backyard. By now I am kicking and screaming, Niall is unable to help me. I pray Dylan or Liam will save me. He drops me onto the soft grass and hovers over me.

“Don’t be afraid Sara, i love you” Zayn says and kisses my lips softly. I didn’t kiss back, i only kick him in the nuts, he groans and rolls of me in pain. I stand up and kick him in the stomach and run to the woods behind the house.

I run for my life, i keep turning back to make sure he doesn’t find me.

Liam’s POV

Dylan and I are just chilling the basement when Dylan’s says worried-

“Tonight is the full moon isn’t it?”

“Yeah, why do you ask?” I said to her, walking over to her and hugging her.

“I’ve noticed on a full moon, Zayn acts really wierd and always leaves the house for the night to come back with a ripped shirt, do you know why?” Dylan asks me and my eyes widen. Shit do i tell her the truth about Zayn that only i know.

“Liam what are you hiding from me?” She says stepping away.

“Zayn’s..... He..... He is a werewolf” I stutter, Dylan’s jaw drops to the floor. We then hear screams and we run upstairs to see the back door open and groans from upstairs. We run into Dylan’s room to find Niall on the ground knocked out. Dylan pulls him up by his shirt and slaps his face.

Niall’s eyes shoot open and he stands up looking around the room in worry. I grab his shoulders and say-

“Where is my sister! Where is Sara!”

“Zayn.... He carried her into the backyard.... he..... he punched me and was choking Sara” Niall stuttered crying.

“He doesn’t know does he” Dylan says to me.

“He doesn’t need to know right now, come on we need to find Sara” I say to them and we all run downstairs into the back yard. There is no sign of Sara or Zayn, now I’m super worried.

Harry’s POV

I walk outside with Louis, about to start our hunt for the night. Yeah Vampires need to feed almost every night but i don’t kill humans, & I’m trying to teach Louis to control himself. After meeting that girl called Sara i can’t stop thinking about her. Her amazing long brown hair, bright blue eyes, she is just pure light. I want her to be mine but i don’t want her to be afraid of me or the fact I’m a vampire. Suddenly I hear a scream that i know all to well...

“Harry, mate did you hear that?” Louis asks me.

“Yeah, come on, lets check it out, it sounds like some one is in  danger” I say walking off.

“Since when do care about humans?” Louis asks catching up to me.

“Since the person that is screaming i know well” I mumbled walking faster.

“Who?” Louis asks.

“That chick from last night.... Sara Payne” I mumbled then started running Vampire speed followed by Louis.