Chapter 18 "The Funeral"

Liam’s POV

It’s now a week after Dylan passed away, after Rebecca drank her blood when we attack the hideout. I now wish we never did it, Dylan would still be alive and we could have grown old together. I want revenge and i want to kill Rebecca. I turn over to see Sara sleeping on a tear stained pillow. She has been in here since it happened, she won’t talk to anyone anymore. Harry can’t even get near her without freaking out that he might try and drink from her. Even when Zayn, Perrie, Louis and Harry get near me and Niall she drags us away so we don’t get hurt. She is going to afraid of our vampire friends for awhile now and i don’t blame her. I stand up and get changed into sweatpants and a v-neck shirt. I then softly shake Sara to wake up.

She turns over and tear stains are left on her cheeks. She sits up and walks to her room. Ten minutes later she returns in her clothes.

Outfit-

“Come on sister, we need to get you some food” I say smiling and she just looks at the ground and nods. I take her hand and we walk down the stairs to see Zayn and Perrie eating sausages and eggs and Niall eating, well all different stuff. Sara tenses when she sees Perrie and Zayn, they just sigh and go back to eating. I hand Sara a plate and she slowly starts eating.

“Love, can you please say something?” Niall asks nicely.

She shakes her head slowly.

“Sara, i want to let you know we aren’t going to hurt you, we can control our selves, besides I’m going away soon” Perrie says holding Sara’s hand. Sara doesn’t flinch she only looks shocked. She mouths Perrie-

‘Why?’

“Because I’m going to be with a group of girl vampires who don’t kill humans, I will be gone for about two months leaving Zayn in Harry’s hands” Perrie says and sighs when she is finished.

“Sara, you finished eating?” Zayn asks her and she nods. Her plate is empty and everyone smiles. She is at least making progress. She stands up and walks into the hallway.

“Is she ever going to talk?” Niall asks worried.

“Soon enough she will” Perrie says smiling.

“She is just afraid, least she wasn’t afraid of Perrie” I say smiling.

“Maybe because Perrie is just good like that, they are both girls” Zayn says kissing Perrie’s cheek. That’s when we hear the door open and a loud scream. We all snap our heads and run into the hallway to see Harry hugging Sara, who is trashing in his arms, crying and screaming. Tears are rolling down his face, he must be heart broken when his girlfriend his afraid of him.

“Liam, Harry is getting worse and worse every day, we need to help them both” Louis says to me worried. Harry and Sara drop to the ground crying, but Sara is still trying to get free of his death grip. She soon calms down and accepts being stuck with Harry hugging her.