Chapter 33 "I Can't Believe This"

Zayn’s POV (BEEN A WHILE!)

I really don’t want to fight Sara honestly, when she is like this, she could kill someone if she really wanted to. I mean, Justin is covered in vines head to toe, Niall is surrounded by fucking fire and she broke free of her chains. No vampire can break free of chains and she did! She is way too powerful for us to fight.

“Liam, we can’t fight her!” I scream and he screams back.

“YES WE CAN, AND WILL!” and I’m taken back.

“We have to save her! Come on!” Perrie says to me, making me believe in myself.

“Alright, Liam & Perrie, get Danielle unchained and bring her away from Sara, Harry, Zayn and I will take care of Sara” Louis says and we all nod. Perrie & Liam speed over to Danielle and start unchaining her, having problem, while the rest of us surround Sara.

“STEP AWAY BLOOD SUCKERS!” Sara screams deeply at us, she sounds like a demon.

“Sara, snap out of it!” I scream at her then she rocks a lightning bolt at me, i move out of the way luckily and then I quickly grab Niall and throw him out of the ring of fire. Get the burning ring of fire, okay not a time for a joke right now Zayn.

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! HE NEEDED TO GET PAIN!” Sara screams at me, flying over to me and tackling me to the ground, choking me. I use my hands to try and push her off me but nothing is working. Not even my vampire power is strong enough.

“Somebody help me here!” I yell out and Louis grabs her and throws her away from me.

Sara then looks at Louis and smirks, then he is surrounded by vines and he started to scream and move around. Then the vines got to his ankles and he fell to the ground hard and groaned.

“Sara please stop!” Harry screams out to her crying.

Harry’s POV

I scream out to my fiancé “Sara, please stop!” And she looks at me, she wipes her smirk of her face and cocks her head to the side. She seems to evil and i hate it. I miss her pure and innocence but now her power is full of rage. This must stop now.

I ran up to Sara from behind and wrap my arms around her waist, and cling onto her. She thrashes in my arms, trying to escape and hurt the others. She keeps doing this while she flies around the room, me on her back, bashing me into the walls, floor and roof hard but i don’t let go.

“HAZ!” Louis screams to me but i don’t let go.

“Sara stop this please!” I whisper in her ear and place my head on her shoulder, trying to calm her down with my touch but nothing works. Thats when Liam suggests something that might help.