Chapter 4 "The New Power, Inside Me"

Sara’s POV

As soon as Zayn knocked me to the ground, I instantly knew i had to do something to stop him. I stood up and faced Zayn.... Wait sorry i mean werewolf Zayn and looked into his eyes, I turned back to everyone to see Louis holding Harry back, Dylan comforting a crying Niall and Liam ready with a cross bow to shoot Zayn.

Then suddenly Zayn jumps towards me and i held my arms across my face like and X and i moved them down and screamed – “NO!!”

Then somehow i made a massive wind which sent Zayn falling into a tree. I looked around to see everyone afraid of me. What am I. A witch, no i didn’t say any spell. Without a second thought, I ran further into the woods, I could hear them telling me to come back but there is no way i will go home until i find out what i really am.

Niall’s POV

Sara? What is she? She just saved us and she ran off? Does she think we are afraid of her cause we aren’t. By the time we knew Sara wouldn’t hear us anymore, Louis & Harry disappeared and Zayn was going back to his human self. Dylan clanged onto Liam’s arm as Zayn started to stand up and i don’t blame her, I’m really scared he is going to go after us now.

“Wh-What happened, why are we in the forest?” Zayn stutters rubbing his head.

“You mean you don’t remember?” Dylan asks.

“I don’t remember anything, only that i told Niall to back off and went to bed” Zayn said walking over to us.

“So you don’t remember bashing the leaving shit out of me, hurting Sara, and turning into a werewolf? DOES THAT HELP YOU!” I scream the last part at his face.

“W-W-What....”He looks at me in shock.

“You turned in front of Sara, she saw everything, and he got her powers as well” Liam said walking over to Zayn.

“I-I didn’t mean to” Zayn mumbles.

“Well, Harry & Louis saved her from you, you were about to kill her” Dylan bluntly says.

“Harry & Louis, aren’t they Vampires?” Zayn asks.

“Yeah, but they saved her, we spared them” I say not even looking at Zayn.

“Where is Sara anyway?” Zayn asks.

“She ran into the woods after she blew you away...” Liam mumbled.

“Blew me away?” Zayn asks confused.

“She used her powers that i never told her about to blow you away using wind if that makes any sense” Liam says a bit louder.