Chapter 12 "The Date, the Watcher"

Harry’s POV

“Will you go on a date with me tomorrow?” I ask, she instantly blushes and nods. I lift her off the ground, spinning her around and set her down; I cup her cheeks and smash our lips together. That’s when the door opens-

“Sara is that..... WHAT THE HELL!”

I uncup Sara’s cheeks and pull away from her in shock. My eyes look towards the door to see Liam, looking like he is ready to kill me. Sara looks at him, her eyes widen and opens her mouth to speak but nothing comes out. Poor girl, i bet we are going to get heaps of shit now.

“Sara... Get inside” Liam says through his teeth.

She shakes her head and cuddles me, burying her face into my chest, “No” She mumbles.

“I didn’t say Harry wasn’t coming too” Liam said smiling. Our heads snap up. Was he actually letting me go inside their house? He really must trust me, i mean, wow.

“Really?” I ask shocked.

“Yes, Harry Styles, i invite you inside the Payne Household” Liam says smiling. Sara takes my hand and walks me inside.  Their house was amazing, really huge to be very honest. We walk into the lounge room and sit down. Sara and I on one side of the couches and Liam on the other. I can see Dylan in the kitchen cooking dinner for them. Niall walk down the stairs, they look to face me and they death glare me, if looks could kill, i would really be six feet under and never return.

“Why is he here” Niall says through his teeth, pointing at me. Sara smirks and says-

“Liam and Harry are talking about the date we have tomorrow”

Niall’s jaws drop and Dylan smiles madly at us. She runs into the room and hugs Sara. Liam smiles as well. Niall walks over and smiles and whispers in my ear “Protect her, since she chose you over me, otherwise i will kill you” I gulped and Sara glared at Niall. He then ran back to his room upstairs.

“So Harry, when are you planning to do this?” Liam asks.

“Come into the other room, but tomorrow night?” I say standing up, Liam then takes me to another room and closes the door.

Sara’s POV

I wish i knew what Harry & Liam were saying, Dylan sits next to me smiling, saying she is so happy that i finally found someone who will look after me. She could tell we cared about each other and she doesn’t care that he is a vampire. As long as he makes me happy, then Liam and Harry come out smiling and laughing.

“Well, what is going on” I ask.

“Not telling you sis, it’s a surprise” Liam says, winking at Harry.