Chapter 24 "Holy shit, it's coming"

Louis’s POV

It’s been a whole month since the council was here, Sara is now due any day and she is huge! Not to be rude or anything but she is! She has been getting more moody, eating more, sleeping more and getting more back pains. She just walked into the kitchen again and came out with a massive tube of chocolate fudge from Ben and Jerry’s.

“Louis move over” She groans and i shuffle over a little.

“Sara, are you sure you’re pregnant and not just fat” I asked raising my eyebrow.

“Oh shit” A voice behind me and i turn around to see Niall.

“What.Did.You.Say?” Sara snaps at me, saying it through her teeth. If looks could kill, i would be six feet under.

“Louis, run” Niall whispers to me.

“What?” I say to him.

“RUN!” He screams at me and Sara goes to cough me but i run vampire speed away into Liam’s room. I shut the door behind me and Liam snaps his head to face me.

“Why are you in here?” He asks.

“Sara flipped and almost killed me” I say panting.

“She wouldn’t of done that unless you said something, what did you say?” Danielle asks me.

“I said ‘are you sure you’re pregnant and not just fat’” I say to her mumbling.

“Then thats why, you never call a girl fat” Danielle says smacking my shoulder.

“Ouch!” I say dramatically.

“Get over it” Danielle says smirking.

“Go say sorry to her Lou” Liam says and i sigh. We walk down the stairs and see Sara running past me and slamming her bedroom door. We all raise an eyebrow and finally see Harry, Niall, Zayn, Leigh, Jesy & Jade looking shocked as hell.

“What happened?” I ask.

“She just started freaking out and ran away” Jade says confused.

“I don’t understand why she freaked out, she has never been like that” Harry mumbles.

“SHE IS PREGNANT HARRY! SHE IS GOING TO BE MOODY!” Perrie screams at Harry and slaps him in the face.

“Perrie!” Zayn yells at her and she sighs.

“Sorry Haz” She mumbles looking at her feet.

“It’s alright, i needed that” Harry says rubbing his cheek.

Suddenly we hear screaming and groan from upstairs. Everyone looks at each other worried and we follow the noises, they lead to Sara’s bedroom. We swing the door open and we see Sara on the floor, gripping her stomach.

“Sara, what’s wrong?” Harry says rushing to her side.

“Holy shit......” Danielle says looking at the floor. Then the rest of the girls catch on and they all gasp.

“Someone start the car!” Jesy yells waving her hands in the air.

“Why?” Zayn asks raising an eyebrow.

“HER BLOODY WATER JUST BROKE!” Perrie screams, getting in Zayn’s face, waving her arms in the air.

“Oh.....” Zayn trails on blushing.

“Harry, carry her to the car” Liam demands.

Sara’s POV