Chapter 23 "Um... Hello?"

Harry’s POV

Shit shit shit, actually double shit.

Why on earth are they here!

We all walk down stairs to see the ...

Council

They are sitting in our living room talking and i clear my throat.

“Um... Hello?” I say nervously.

“Why hello Styles, been a long time” The leader of the council says smiling. Okay our leader wasn’t so bad but he is strict on a lot of things. He knew about me loving Sara and was okay with it. But i want to know why they are here. Niall hides behind Zayn and Danielle hides behind Liam.

“It has been a long time, not meaning to be rude but why are you here?” I ask raising my eyebrow.

“About Sara being pregnant with the twins” Our leader says.

“How did you know about that Sir Dean” Louis asks confused.

“I have my ways, what are you planning on doing with the vampire child, you can’t be thinking of keeping it” Sir Dean says raising one of his eyebrow.

“We haven’t told Sara yet, i won’t let her keep that child, but what are we going to do with it?” I say.

“Well, when she gives birth to ‘it’ we will take it with us, and keep it away from Sara and your human child. It’s not your fault this happened, Styles don’t blame yourself” Sir Dean says putting his hand on my shoulder. I find it rude to call the vampire child an ‘It’ but I’m not going to say anything.

“I just don’t want Sara to get hurt, i won’t let this vampire child hurt her” I say worried.

“Harry, when are you going to tell Sara about this?” Liam asks me.

“I-I don’t know” I stutter, pacing around the room.

“Styles, you should do it while we are here, we can explain everything to her, besides we have other matters to talk about” Sir Dean says and Liam and Danielle go get Sara.

We all sit in the spare chairs across from the council then Liam, Danielle & Sara walk in. Sara glances over and then looks at me raising her eyebrow giving me the who-are-they look. I pat the spare space next to me and she sits down, placing her fingers around mine.

“So, Um.. Hi, I’m Sara Payne” Sara says nicely.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you Miss Payne, gosh you look a lot like your mother” Sir Dean says staring at Sara. She tenses next to me and grips my hand tighter.