Chapter 13 "Harry's Story"

Liam’s POV

“Louis, would you like to come in?” Niall mumbles holding the door open.

“That would be great, young lad” Louis beams, grinning and walks in smiling at everyone. We walk into the living room to see Sara’s head on Harry’s lap, her eyes shut, sleeping peacefully. Harry is tangling his long fingers in her brown hair, making small knots while watching her sleep. Dylan and I see on the other couch with Niall and Louis sits on the arm rest next to Harry.

“So what happened?” Dylan asks worried, still wearing her outfit from our date tonight. She holds my hand tightly.

“We were at our date, and then suddenly Damon, Ethan and Emilia turned up and started to fight me. Sara was then taken away by Ethan while i was getting beaten. I was able to knock out Emilia, leaving me to fight Damon” Harry says looking at me.

“That’s when i came and saw Ethan, laying on top of Sara, pinning her to the ground, biting into her neck, sucking her dry. I then grabbed Ethan and threw him away from Sara and gave her some of my blood to heal the wound on her neck. I carried her to Harry and he cried holding her. Then we came here and now you know the story” Louis says, glancing at Sara sleeping.

“How did Damon and his team find you?” Niall asks pissed off.

“They have been watching Sara, since someone in your team killed Samantha and Joanna, they wanted Revenge and so they bashed me and bite Sara. They weren’t going to kill her tho, it was a warning. They want to get back at me for something. I don’t know what they want from me tho, i haven’t been in contact with them for 130 years” Harry says then sighs.

“Well, Perrie is planning on bringing Zayn here and we are locking him in the basement so hopefully we can help him. He needs to be tamed for something. Perrie will do it but needs three other vampires to help her” I say to Harry.

“I know three other vampires who will help. These are also the vampires who want to take Perrie under their wings and help her control herself and become good. Then Zayn can re join your slayer team, or at least not become a threat only on a full moon” Harry says smiling.

“When can they get here and help?” Dylan asks smiling.

“Hopefully in two days. So we have two days to get Zayn here and in the basement. That gives Louis and I enough time to get some good feeding into this time and you lot time to get ready for Damon and his team” Harry says.

Then Sara’s eyes snap open and she sits up right, gasping for breath and sweating from her forehead. She holds her hand on her heart and looks like she had a really bad nightmare.

“Sara?” Louis asks looking at her.

She keeps shaking, looking at her feet. Harry pulls her onto his lap and looks at her. “Sara, what happened?” He asks and she doesn’t say a word. She just cries into his chest. She starts sobbing a bit loudly and Harry holds her tight. I stand up and nod at him to stand. He carries her bridle style and we walk into her bedroom. I lock the door behind me and Harry places her on the bed and lays her down softly.